VN Ren'Py Completed Space Trucking [v1.0.3] [TARGames]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Noted, and it's what I assumed would be the average reaction, and one of the reasons I went with her for this. She's one of the three that are the most nonstandard, the other two being a woman with extensive prosthetics and a seven and a half foot catmonster. Khern fit standard attractiveness rules better than the other two and (more importantly) had an easier one-off story.

As this got an overall positive response, I see value in continuing in earnest.

The next thing I'm working on will feature the woman in my profile picture first and - where this is a lengthy story with a little sex at the end, will be the opposite - the barest framework needed for a repeating endless sex scene, as the framework there is what I'm intending for the full game and it's easier to work out as a stand-alone. You may enjoy that one better. It's also something I can update by just adding another woman in to it.
They both are BEAUTIFUL!!!

I appreciate "non-average" Characters! Very many Games show every Woman identical, with same Shape or Face or Breast, etc. Both Characters you display look very different from "The Normal", and from each other, and both are Pretty.

Orc Lady has interesting Skin Decoration, she looks more than just "paint her green". And I love your Avatar Character (I say to myself, "wow, pretty..." when I first open Thread), I am happy to know she is in Plans also. And giant third Cat Monster, reminds me maybe of "Kzinti" Species in Larry Niven Novels, very cool!

I do not have Computer right now, but I am Bookmark this Game, to play as soon as able! I am very excited for this, and future Games you make! Thank you!:p:p

Jul 14, 2018
They both are BEAUTIFUL!!!

I appreciate "non-average" Characters! Very many Games show every Woman identical, with same Shape or Face or Breast, etc. Both Characters you display look very different from "The Normal", and from each other, and both are Pretty.

Orc Lady has interesting Skin Decoration, she looks more than just "paint her green". And I love your Avatar Character (I say to myself, "wow, pretty..." when I first open Thread), I am happy to know she is in Plans also. And giant third Cat Monster, reminds me maybe of "Kzinti" Species in Larry Niven Novels, very cool!

I do not have Computer right now, but I am Bookmark this Game, to play as soon as able! I am very excited for this, and future Games you make! Thank you!:p:p
More human than the Kintzi, but inhuman enough. I do have a working model of her though I may make further adjustments - in that image, she's scaled down in size.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Looking forward more content, story is good and can support all around since its over a new setting. Hope the Mc wont be an idiot this time.

Edit : Had a look over the Patr*on.
Interesting to see that :
The Herald - using new technology was proposed, adopted, and completed in late 2651, with a launch date of March 1st, 2052.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAmazingRolandder

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Loved the game/visual novel back then and been waiting all the time for a new update, then I saw a new patreon post and began to search here for any update to finnaly read the dev note that says there will be no update xD.

So will there be another game or only single pictures in the future?

Reactions: TheAmazingRolandder
Jul 14, 2018
e/visual novel back then and been waiting all the time for a new update, then I saw a new patreon post and began to search here for any update to finnaly read the dev note that says there will be no update xD.

So will there be another game or only single pictures in the future?
This was essentially a "Should I even continue producing 6000 Years from Home" test. Based on the feedback, that answer was yes.

But given what I'm wanting to do and track, I need to learn more, so I'm (still) working on Kelltoy. Where this was almost entirely story with one sex scene, Kelltoy is basically just a sex simulator with the barest framework needed.

I'm still writing out 6000 Years from Home, though, which is a game about an exploration ship that gets lost in space. Khern is one of the nine women and two non-humans on board, acting as the primary pilot and second in command.

BackdropPatron.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: koplak1d and OrcDra
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote