3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Dec 27, 2019
'Lazy day with little else to do.'

View attachment 1123185

Hey all.

So after about a month of messing around with daz I thought I'd challenge myself to see what I could come up with and this is my magnum opus, my piece de resistance, per se. As simple as it may seem, I put a fair bit of work into tweaking and tuning to get it as perfect as I could and learnt a bit more in the process.

Mostly custom model asset (excluding the hair and skin), and pose from scratch. I had a go at god rays which wasn't as effective as I'd hoped but still fairly happy with the diffused background effect, I think it adds to the atmosphere. Pretty happy with the lighting and composition in general, bit of a fan of medium format photography. Just an HD render but I cranked everything up to max, ended up pulling the pin on it after it had baked for 10 hours and only got to 2% (Ryzen 9 and rtx3070).

Feedback is appreciated including practical critique (to which I'll probably do my best to give a semi-plausible lame ass excuse), its difficult to improve without someone telling you where you stuffed up :).

WOW, the mood and the pose are PERFECT!

Mo.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017

i used the Daz to Blender Bridge in my next Try and it works perfectly
I don't know if the bridge can finally deal with geo shells, so I'm sed to the classic way via FBX or OBJ. And with that, you have to adjust every surface in Blender anew. I just find removing some layers for non-photorealistic work, is the easiest way to deal with some surfaces.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I don't know if the bridge can finally deal with geo shells, so I'm sed to the classic way via FBX or OBJ. And with that, you have to adjust every surface in Blender anew. I just find removing some layers for non-photorealistic work, is the easiest way to deal with some surfaces.
Blender render .png

i didn't fix anything there in blender , just imported it with the Bridge
and then render
to be honest , i don't know anything about Blender or to Change Textures
i only using Blender Normally to make Own morphs

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes