Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Chad's new scene was good. A little strange to have Morgana pregnant when I've always chosen Lancelot (specially because I'm not into that kind of content). Or is it because it's a save from the second season? The dream sequence with Cis was strange, not amuzing like the others. Their after dream telepathy conversation was also akward. Having the possibility to switch between Universal Mother and Living God King is also a nice touch.

Good continuation.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
... A little strange to have Morgana pregnant when I've always chosen Lancelot ...
Well that an interesting continuity error. So if you used the Patreon code to meet Lancelot in the introduction scene you never see Morgana in the game proper?? (other than errors like this?)
I guess there is no reason Lancelot couldn't get pregnant?? it's not as though Morgana had a womb or any of the biological parts humans need for procreation either. It's simply a genderless program that can swap out skins to appear however it chooses to appear.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The dream sequence with Cis was strange, not amuzing like the others. Their after dream telepathy conversation was also akward.
The dreams with the others were just dreams for them. Cis, however, knows it's the MC, so both of them consciously have sex with each other. With the others, it's, well invasive, but here, it's a serious thing for both of them.
it's not as though Morgana had a womb or any of the biological parts humans need for procreation either.
While that's true, Morgana is, to put it nicely, batshit insane. She's also an advanced AI that knows how human reproduction works. So, in order to keep her man, she babytraps him. Lancelot however, doesn't have that option because he knows men can't have children.
It's simply a genderless program that can swap out skins to appear however it chooses to appear.
Actually, if you play the straight path, Morgana is "unavailable" for the Holodeck missions, so Lancelot steps in instead as he's some sort of "back up" AI. So, in the straight path, they're two different programs. In the gay path, I imagine Lancelot won't shift back to Morgana, simply because Lancelot knows the MC loves him as Lancelot, so why would he go back to an "inferior" form that the MC has no interest in?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
While that's true, Morgana is, to put it nicely, batshit insane. She's also an advanced AI that knows how human reproduction works. So, in order to keep her man, she babytraps him. Lancelot however, doesn't have that option because he knows men can't have children.

Actually, if you play the straight path, Morgana is "unavailable" for the Holodeck missions, so Lancelot steps in instead as he's some sort of "back up" AI. So, in the straight path, they're two different programs. In the gay path, I imagine Lancelot won't shift back to Morgana, simply because Lancelot knows the MC loves him as Lancelot, so why would he go back to an "inferior" form that the MC has no interest in?
Firstly it's a contradiction to assert that Morgana changed into Lancelot for the Gay route, while defining Lancelot as a separate "backup" program for the Straight route. A more consistent way might be to imagine but programs as separate entities that had their rank adjusted (the Patreon code switching the Backup and Primary designations)... Do you still have Morgana active in the wrestling scene on the gay route? I'm guessing she doesn't manage the Holodeck missions instead of Lancelot on the gay route.

[For the moment I'm just going to write this of as an inconsistency that will probably get retconned at some point... and imagine the AI's as two distinct entities, Morgana & Lancelot]
----
Isn't that moot, them being "different" programs doesn't change the fact they are digital constructs that don't have corporal forms, so any gender is purely a "skin", there is nothing stopping Morgana from wearing a Lancelot skin and vice versa. not to mention however the Morgana baby is made, it's not got anything to do with a womb/ovaries/eggs ...etc

I've avoided playing the last update (I want more story to build before I play again), but I do remember Lancelot, which is why I was surprised to hear you don't get Morgana on the gay route... I figured she'd rape you no matter what your sexuality was (maybe wearing the Lancelot skin to trick you :p), though I'm not sure that would be necessary, after all she doesn't need to get you excited, she isn't using your sperm in the traditional sense is she, she's scanning your DNA or Brainwaves or whatever.

I gotta say I was looking forward to discovering what Morgana's baby is going to be! My top guess was always an android, but the more I think of it, some kind of tweaked clone is gaining traction in my imagination.
SO what happens to this Plot device on the Gay route if Morgana never raped the MC? Does she still get pregnant by some other crew member? (though that would be hard if she has had a "sex change" as you suggest.)

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Firstly it's a contradiction to assert that Morgana changed into Lancelot for the Gay route, while defining Lancelot as a separate "backup" program for the Straight route.
It's not a contradiction, however, since that's how the game works. For instance, when you elect to not pick a particular kink, you don't come in contact with that kink anymore, meaning that someone who did pick that kink will have certain scenes involving it, while you don't. It's not that they have the courtesy of not doing it until you're not looking, but simply that it didn't happen. This is the same with the straight/gay route involving Morgana. In the Straight route, Morgana and Lancelot are two different entities, while in the Gay route, Morgana doesn't exist since the AI turned into Lancelot and there is no "back-up" Lancelot. No two entities, just one program. Lancelot.

SO what happens to this Plot device on the Gay route if Morgana never raped the MC? Does she still get pregnant by some other crew member? (though that would be hard if she has had a "sex change" as you suggest.)
No idea, since I don't play the Gay route. I imagine he's not (since Morgana doesn't exist). Also, I don't really think it's a "plot device", but simply a kink. After all, this story is advancing one day at a time. If you're into pregnant women, are you really gonna wait for four ingame months before a baby bump is showing? This way, you get your kink at the start of the game, rather than down the line (as long as that line may be).

Feb 12, 2022
A little strange to have Morgana pregnant when I've always chosen Lancelot (specially because I'm not into that kind of content).
I've always chosen Lancelot too.

But in the new scene, indeed, MC says something like "But we have never even...", meaning that he's confused too because she's pregnant without ever having had sex with her.

But my MC did have sex with Lancelot in the dataplane, and my guess is that Morgana could just copy-paste MC's sperm or something.

I don't think that it's that big of a stretch. The game knows that MC has never touched Morgana, but the plot point of MC's baby will happen anyway. If anything, it makes it more of a violation and less of a willing act on MC's part.

On the gay route, Morgana is pregnant by MC without ever having had sex. MC is doubly confused.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's not a contradiction, however, since that's how the game works. For instance, when you elect to not pick a particular kink, you don't come in contact with that kink anymore, meaning that someone who did pick that kink will have certain scenes involving it, while you don't. It's not that they have the courtesy of not doing it until you're not looking, but simply that it didn't happen. This is the same with the straight/gay route involving Morgana. In the Straight route, Morgana and Lancelot are two different entities, while in the Gay route, Morgana doesn't exist since the AI turned into Lancelot and there is no "back-up" Lancelot. No two entities, just one program. Lancelot.
Like I said "a contradiction" Kinks don't blink out of existance, it would make more sense for Morgana to become the Backup while Lancelot takes on the role of Primary (for those who wish it), to maintain continuity (if one route has 2 AI's all routes should have 2), particularly for those playing Bi roles.
and as DemerzelTheSecond illustrates, Morgana still exists :p

On the gay route, Morgana is pregnant by MC without ever having had sex. MC is doubly confused.
Thanks, though I should have known better considering this conversation started with me responding to Oliz82's post who commented on this #8,850... sometimes I have these brain farts and I forget the simplest things lol... I need sleep o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: DemerzelTheSecond

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
ok....the choices are illusions in this game. you say no to things in the beginning but the options to do it and enable them keep popping up. good example. wanting to save anna but you didnt want muscle shit or femdom. so you can't fight her, you have to either enable to the shit to somehow get past it or run away form it. utterly fucked. I sincerely tried to play this game but just...a whole lotta nope. all around.

Reactions: ByteMi6969

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I was kind of confused about Lancelot/Morgana too, because it's not very clear during the first scene if Lancelot is just a male form that Morgana takes on or if they are separate beings. But from the rest of the dialogue it seems like Lancelot is a backup avatar for Morgana that takes on a life of its own after either Morgana tries to use him to satisfy the MC (the first M/M choice) or after being made in charge of HoloDeck missions (M/F choices).

Well that an interesting continuity error. So if you used the Patreon code to meet Lancelot in the introduction scene you never see Morgana in the game proper?? (other than errors like this?)
If you mean the very, very first part before the game starts, where Morgana asks for the Patreon code, it doesn't affect the story at all, afaik. Morgana is still the avatar up until the first sex scene, and if you then pick the M/M option, Lancelot, there are some changes. The end cards start showing Lancelot instead of Morgana after that and there are some small moments that feature him instead of her. But otherwise everyone refers to the computer as "she", Morgana is the main avatar.

She also still becomes jealous and transports the MC to the virtual world for the second scene regardless of whom you picked. If you picked Lancelot before, he will show up as the M/M option here, where you can call him and he will send her away.

Reactions: Stil996
May 10, 2023
Hello.

Chad's new scene was good. A little strange to have Morgana pregnant when I've always chosen Lancelot (specially because I'm not into that kind of content). Or is it because it's a save from the second season? The dream sequence with Cis was strange, not amuzing like the others. Their after dream telepathy conversation was also akward. Having the possibility to switch between Universal Mother and Living God King is also a nice touch.

Good continuation.
Guess it's just a plot point that is going to happen regardless, they even mentioned on my run that it doesn't matter if Jimmi does fuck Morgana, she's getting preggers regardless.

perles75

May 16, 2020
My understanding is that Morgana is basically omniscient and omnipotent on the Mercury, so it's easy for her to get the DNA of anyone on board (they do medical tests after all) and replicate it synthetically, to do whatever she wants. In addition, as you all said the MC has (most probably) had sex in the virtual space with someone, making her task even easier.
So I wasn't that surprised when we see her pregnant, regardless of the path :LOL:

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
The new teaser is up. Looks like this update will only feature two of the daemons, Lloricain and Na'amah. The second pair will probably come in an update after day 6 is finished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The new teaser is up. Looks like this update will only feature two of the daemons, Lloricain and Na'amah. The second pair will probably come in an update after day 6 is finished.
which are they? the regular Male & Female Demons?... with the Futa one coming later?... I forget what the fourth was.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023

No idea, since I don't play the Gay route. I imagine he's not (since Morgana doesn't exist). Also, I don't really think it's a "plot device", but simply a kink. After all, this story is advancing one day at a time. If you're into pregnant women, are you really gonna wait for four ingame months before a baby bump is showing? This way, you get your kink at the start of the game, rather than down the line (as long as that line may be).
I wouldnt say that if you didnt pick a particular kink that it doesnt show up again that is not true. I have tried to avoid the femdom kinks and some of them still show up because it is either that or other options that are either pink or lead to a game over. The same goes for the gangbang kink. I declined it in the first Season but it still showed up at times even in season 2. The thing that gets me is that IF you do decline a certain kink that it shouldnt pop up saying you turned it on again.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
So I just got done playing the update. I hope there will be more pregnancies than just Morgana and Krathi. Wouldnt mind getting Fatima or Meera pregnant also. I dont know what it is but I am sweet on Meera, I just wish she could be a Primary LI. I am hoping for more Primary LI's in the future or at least start a Harem route already. I havent chosen a Primary LI yet due to the fact that the one person that I am really interested in is not a Primary LI yet or not and that is Meera. I wish the side missions gave more than +1 on the stats. because it will take forever to get to the branch that you want to join. My own personal opinion is that we should choose between 3 branches doing missions in those branches and getting your rating higher in each one and depending on your score for those 3 that you chose you can choose your primary branch while having experience in the other 2 and be able to help out in those other branches when needed. BTW when the MC was in the sewer area with the Shifter why was there a view to space but yet there was no cover over it and yet during the musical interlude it showed as if the Shifter could leave from that area BUT yet got sucked into space by the MC opening that door and sucking the shifter out into space? I get that this is a spoof but to have actual sewers on a starship like that and a view of the sky it almost seemed that they weren't in outer space but still on the planet.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes