JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Out of Curiosity Is there Male to Female Content that could happen to MC Given certain choices made. Whether it is as a punishment or something else. Not only Sissafaction by the way. M2F. Anyway Cheers., love the Demon characters, they look cool. I wonder where they're story will end up with the MC.

Reactions: RanliLabz

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks for the heads up, pal. Is it worth playing through to see or is it just a few screens?
Seeing it requires following Anna's path so it depends how much you're into her. I'm the wrong person to ask though as I have too a wide variety of kinks to give a helpful answer.

There will almost certainly be more content in phase 2 though.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
How do I get Anna?

It says "Sexual Opportunity Missed" in the update, what did i do wrong?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Out of Curiosity Is there Male to Female Content that could happen to MC Given certain choices made. Whether it is as a punishment or something else. Not only Sissafaction by the way. M2F. Anyway Cheers., love the Demon characters, they look cool. I wonder where they're story will end up with the MC.
Thanks Jasz! Both are very likely in the future (and confirmed as an option for Cole in the future). With MC they will not be permanent changes though - more likely a temp punishment or an experiment gone wrong.
Can you fuck the drill sarge kruseff? She's the chick i like most but only had the wrestling scene the last time i checked this out.
There have been two sex scenes since then (although no vaginal) - a femdom m/f and a femdom mff in this update :p
How do I get Anna?

It says "Sexual Opportunity Missed" in the update, what did i do wrong?
When did it happen? (there are various points you can miss opportunities).

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Select answers with a ping, not a buzz.

If you're still missing out you probably didn't earn enough points with her earlier, this save is from a bit earlier but will do the job

Xypher

May 1, 2017
When I try to talk to Anna in the bunk, she start talking about her father and the MC just wimps out "I guess should have been nicer to Anna today". What just happened?

In my walkthrough I saved Anna and she's my primary love interest.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.3.6b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.05.2021 (v0.3.6b)

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
When I try to talk to Anna in the bunk, she start talking about her father and the MC just wimps out "I guess should have been nicer to Anna today". What just happened?

In my walkthrough I saved Anna and she's my primary love interest.
Ah - if your relationship points with Anna are less than 2, she kicks you out of her bed [she's an old fashioned girl ;)] If you didn't save her from Sarge's basement you got a malus that took your relationship to 0.

I'm considering changing the requirement to 1 in the next update - to ensure that those who picked her as PLI can still play the scene. For the time being, lemonfreak's savegame should let you see the content without replaying :D
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.3.5a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, 66! Quick as always! :D
from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: MadJubal

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I forget, can we do more than one thing or after choosing one event we will not be able to do the others? at the end of update in the bunker(?room)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
v0.3.5a update only (unofficial): WORKUPLOAD
requires v0.3.4b
----
Been writing a script in order to generate update patches. Tested it on this game. Everything seems to be working fine. Just drop the "game" folder in the main folder and replace all.
Absolutely fantastic Job, joepe! :love: Just looked through and it works perfectly [great job on your script]. I'll add it to the OP, and hopefully you'll be willing to do the same for future updates! :p

joepe

Jan 15, 2018
Absolutely fantastic Job, joepe! :love: Just looked through and it works perfectly [great job on your script]. I'll add it to the OP, and hopefully you'll be willing to do the same for future updates! :p
Thanks! And thank you for creating this game ;) Glad that there were no problems! I wouldn't mind doing that at all. I will share the script here somewhere pretty soon though :)

• Red Heart

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks! And thank you for creating this game ;) Glad that there were no problems! I wouldn't mind doing that at all. I will share the script here somewhere pretty soon though :)
Thanks joepe! Great work! :D
I forget, can we do more than one thing or after choosing one event we will not be able to do the others? at the end of update in the bunker(?room)
You had to choose between Anna and Chad... I like to throw in the occasional dilemma for bisexuals :LOL:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Thanks Jasz! Both are very likely in the future (and confirmed as an option for Cole in the future). With MC they will not be permanent changes though - more likely a temp punishment or an experiment gone wrong.

There have been two sex scenes since then (although no vaginal) - a femdom m/f and a femdom mff in this update :p

well that is cool.Too bad the Punishment won't be permanent, shoot Your demons look so awesome, how about having MC Who looks slightly feminine anyway, turn into a Female DEMON. Plus I like the Demon story line. Very mysterious. Regardless Cheers. Sarge creeps me out more than the demons.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
well that is cool.Too bad the Punishment won't be permanent, shoot Your demons look so awesome, how about having MC Who looks slightly feminine anyway, turn into a Female DEMON. Plus I like the Demon story line. Very mysterious. Regardless Cheers. Sarge creeps me out more than the demons.
Lol - Sarge is rather intimidating! :LOL: Glad you like the Daemons - and a bit of Daemon transformation is a good idea [MC could go undercover :devilish:]

Reactions: Wyrme and JaszMan
4.10 star(s) 164 Votes