• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.3.5] RanliLabz

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.07 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.61 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.60 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Big thanks, JokerLeader! :love:
is the in game walkthrough updated?
Yes - it’s been updated to 0.3.4b (taking in everything up to and including the conversations with Fatima and Sam). Lol - I left it too long, and it took ages.
It doesn't. A lot of rape happens without penetration.
Even on this site the tag is defined as "Forced or non-consensual sex."
This depends heavily on cultural context - in the U.K. and US, rape requires penetration. I’m sure other countries define it differently, and know that the conversational definition is often different to the legal terminology (e.g. Sarge did what she did to Anna to me, I’d have no hesitation in calling her a rapist, even if it was technically inaccurate).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. any way you look at it .. this has to be sex, like 4 real reals his into hers:
” Sexual reproduction not only takes care of the need for replacement of individuals within a population but gives rise to populations better suited to survive under changing circumstances. ”

I took that back because I think the rape term definition says that a penetration has to happen. And thats not the case here.
It doesn't. A lot of rape happens without penetration.
Even on this site the tag is defined as "Forced or non-consensual sex."

Yes - it’s been updated to 0.3.4b (taking in everything up to and including the conversations with Fatima and Sam). Lol - I left it too long, and it took ages.

This depends heavily on cultural context - in the U.K. and US, rape requires penetration. I’m sure other countries define it differently, and know that the conversational definition is often different to the legal terminology (e.g. Sarge did what she did to Anna to me, I’d have no hesitation in calling her a rapist, even if it was technically inaccurate).
Sex is not kinky, it is just sex. That is why the big day is the day they have sex
in all games relationships, not all the kinky play before.

• Angry
Reactions: gregers

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020

Hehe, I know we butted our heads about that scene in the past. Haven't played since then. Downloaded the latest version earlier, will play it the coming WE. Cheers!

PS: Just to put it into perspective, a woman in Sweden was for aggravated rape in 2008 when she forced another woman at knife-point to perform cunnilingus on her RanliLabz. Editing this old comment rather than opening this topic again. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: RanliLabz

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Anna update was nice. Just a shame there's no path for her for those that are going to defect from this oppressive regime. :cry:

Reactions: RanliLabz

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
:D She and Cole take a bit more digging than the others... but there's more depth than first indicated!
The only "digging" I'll be doing with Cole is the MC's fist into his face (if/when given such an opportunity).

Guy's an entitled douche and I got no time for that.

Hmm... I may try i alternate save to test this then. She wasn't my favorite so far. :unsure:
She's filthy and sweet at the same time. Her update has probably become my favourite so far, though still waiting to see what we get with Cis. :love:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The only "digging" I'll be doing with Cole is the MC's fist into his face (if/when given such an opportunity).

Guy's an entitled douche and I got no time for that.
I guess you'll be taking the Rival route with him next update then :LOL: [although Bully means you get to Cuck him ;)]
She's filthy and sweet at the same time. Her update has probably become my favourite so far, though still waiting to see what we get with Cis. :love:
:D Good to hear!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Of Cole, yes? I would obviously play through Jimmi's sissyfication route but it would be one of my elseworld saves :cool:
Yes - no permanent change to Jimmi [though there may be some temp stuff like sissy/trans on the sub route]. Cole's changes are set in stone, though!

• Love
Reactions: lemonfreak
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes