RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
yes very nice update and music (this is a game where I like to put headphones, cool as always). Anna and Serge, you read my thoughts, haha thank you :p
Cheers, Bucco :p Lol - been waiting to do the Anna-Sarge postscript scene for a while now!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Grrrr can't play new update due to Anna telling me to leave. Apparently should have been nicer to her earlier in the game.:cry:
Shame cos I love this game as well.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Grrrr can't play new update due to Anna telling me to leave. Apparently should have been nicer to her earlier in the game.:cry:
Shame cos I love this game as well.
Thanks Stacy!

Hehe - she’s a very traditional Southern Belle. I‘m actually going to change the cut-off point for that in the next update (so you can see her content by making her your PLI in the previous scene, rather than a longer section of replay). More people left her in the basement than I realised (bastards! )

Reactions: Dreadder

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
Well true the basement scene is where i went yeah i got legs, gonna use them , and then well got the cold shoulder with anna , it was more due to the sarge just dont do any for me me, well heck come think of it most senior personell is same cloth

However game has alot of replayability and now my char is atm just a Puritanical who do no kinks , so do wonder what immediat remidial action will do :p

But oh boy some things are shaping up to be nice to see be explained come forth later phases , There is no section 8 :p

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Well true the basement scene is where i went yeah i got legs, gonna use them , and then well got the cold shoulder with anna , it was more due to the sarge just dont do any for me me, well heck come think of it most senior personell is same cloth

However game has alot of replayability and now my char is atm just a Puritanical who do no kinks , so do wonder what immediat remidial action will do :p

But oh boy some things are shaping up to be nice to see be explained come forth later phases , There is no section 8 :p
Hehe - I like that you're playing through so many routes [you'll have to tell me if any of them have any narrative problems or accidental content!].
Ok cheers, I'll look fwd to it.
Should be a meaty playthrough - Anna and Cole in one go :p

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I will talk to Cole, but I can't promise to be nice to him. :mad:

I at least hope there will be some frisky action with Cis. :love: That is very much my jam. :cool:
You will be able to be several different shades of mean to him if you like :LOL:

Bit early for Cis spoilers - but remember that she has the top bunk, away from any prying eyes but Fatima... And I hear Fatima headed down the ladder for a chat with Anna :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What game did you play and how hard did you press the skip button, gamers?

Thanks Stacy!

Hehe - she’s a very traditional Southern Belle. I‘m actually going to change the cut-off point for that in the next update (so you can see her content by making her your PLI in the previous scene, rather than a longer section of replay). More people left her in the basement than I realised (bastards! )
OMG ... I was her shield, I faced that amazon dehumanizer like ...
john constantine starring down devils eyes!

I will talk to Cole, but I can't promise to be nice to him. :mad:

I at least hope there will be some frisky action with Cis. :love: That is very much my jam. :cool:
Are you nuts? He be mean to you on every turn, you are a hero, goody 2 shoes.

How do you enable the pegging kink in Hangbay 01? No matter what option I pick when apologizing to the cadets, nothing is mentioned about pegging.
It is the remembrance scene form the old bad habits of the many brothers ... catch the drift?

perles75

May 16, 2020
Thanks Stacy!

The thing is that... you don't have really much incentive to save her from the basement: she has been rather a bitch since you've met her and the situation seems pretty dangerous to begin with, so it's not surprising that people decide it's not really worth it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everyone is aggressively put off by the drill disaster babe, you just have to keep on your righteous path and face adversity with a willing attitude. You put yourself before the train, that train will wreck you no matter what, so why not sooth someone you know is hurt with your dying breath ?!? ..
Be the john constantine we all need in this game!
The thing is that... you don't have really much incentive to save her from the basement: she has been rather a bitch since you've met her and the situation seems pretty dangerous to begin with, so it's not surprising that people decide it's not really worth it.

Snow.Peaches

Dec 9, 2018
Thanks Stacy!

thats bc shes yucky ,we want cole :p

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Everyone is aggressively put off by the drill disaster babe, you just have to keep on your righteous path and face adversity with a willing attitude. You put yourself before the train, that train will wreck you no matter what, so why not sooth someone you know is hurt with your dying breath ?!? ..
Be the john constantine we all need in this game!
Heroism has its own rewards! :p

• Hey there
Reactions: Canto Forte

faerakhasa

Jul 30, 2020
Also, the Option B if you decide it's not worth it is Chad, so really the surprising thing is that so many people helped her.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Bit early for Cis spoilers - but remember that she has the top bunk, away from any prying eyes but Fatima... And I hear Fatima headed down the ladder for a chat with Anna :p
That, plus the fact that she's already naked, as was shown in this update, hints at interesting things to come. ;) Sigh, now I just have to wait for two more updates.

As for this one, what can I say, it was superb as every one so far. Anna was always my second favourite, so it was nice seeing MC finally make some progress with her. Her taking it slow fits perfectly with her character as well. I only wish we'd have other option to pick than choosing just between pro-faith and anti-establishment answer. ;) By the way - how much influence will the choice between supporting her to be whatever she wants to be and taking the more dominant patriarchal path with her have in the future? Was it more of a cosmetic and roleplaying choice, or will it seriously influence things yet to come?

As for her remembering (and resenting) whether MC saved her or not, well, I'd say it would be strange if she wouldn't. Especially considering her naïveté and idealism. So I think some penalty for not saving her is in order - perhaps not completely refusing to talk to MC but instead making him work a bit to come back to her good graces and get a kiss?
To be fair, I never experienced that particular scenario, so I don't really know how it plays out, I'm just assuming things based on what others so far said - and we all know what 'to assume' sometimes makes out of u and me, don't we? :p

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
That, plus the fact that she's already naked, as was shown in this update, hints at interesting things to come. ;) Sigh, now I just have to wait for two more updates.

As for this one, what can I say, it was superb as every one so far. Anna was always my second favourite, so it was nice seeing MC finally make some progress with her. Her taking it slow fits perfectly with her character as well. I only wish we'd have other option to pick than choosing just between pro-faith and anti-establishment answer. ;) By the way - how much influence will the choice between supporting her to be whatever she wants to be and taking the more dominant patriarchal path with her have in the future? Was it more of a cosmetic and roleplaying choice, or will it seriously influence things yet to come?

As for her remembering (and resenting) whether MC saved her or not, well, I'd say it would be strange if she wouldn't. Especially considering her naïveté and idealism. So I think some penalty for not saving her is in order - perhaps not completely refusing to talk to MC but instead making him work a bit to come back to her good graces and get a kiss?
To be fair, I never experienced that particular scenario, so I don't really know how it plays out, I'm just assuming things based on what others so far said - and we all know what 'to assume' sometimes makes out of u and me, don't we? :p
Thanks Dreadder! :love: Interesting what you say about the Ethical choices - the idea was to have more than the +faith or -obedience answers, but everything else I came up with felt a bit forced. If I have any other ideas, I may add them in later! There’s little direct effect beyond the points you earn and the chance to gain the maledom kink again - but it shows you what Anna likes (supportive or dominant men, preferably both) for quicker advancements with her. More Anna in the coming Cole update, btw

Reactions: Dreadder

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Really enjoying the update, but please please please let us set the volume of the music!

After doing some digging around, you'd need to set the mixer to one of the three that's default (music, sound, vfx), and bind each of them to the "vfx1" and "vfx2" audio channels, at the channel registration time.

But seriously, I like the sound effects in the game, but the music blasting at top volume without a way to lower it is just not fun.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes