pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Really enjoying the update, but please please please let us set the volume of the music!

After doing some digging around, you'd need to set the mixer to one of the three that's default (music, sound, vfx), and bind each of them to the "vfx1" and "vfx2" audio channels, at the channel registration time.

But seriously, I like the sound effects in the game, but the music blasting at top volume without a way to lower it is just not fun.
May I ask, do you play with headsets?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Really enjoying the update, but please please please let us set the volume of the music!

After doing some digging around, you'd need to set the mixer to one of the three that's default (music, sound, vfx), and bind each of them to the "vfx1" and "vfx2" audio channels, at the channel registration time.

But seriously, I like the sound effects in the game, but the music blasting at top volume without a way to lower it is just not fun.
Thanks raf! I'll check that out - I made them up as sfx1-3, which might be the problem... I'll let you know if that finally fixes the issue!
.....Did we REALLY need that barn scene with Fatima's brother?
Yes! Lol - but it can be avoided if you don't want to see it.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I was wondering about the pli. Can we switch it later down the line since you said more options are maybe coming? Or do we need to pick no one at the choice right now?

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I was wondering about the pli. Can we switch it later down the line since you said more options are maybe coming? Or do we need to pick no one at the choice right now?
Yes - you'll be able to change it down the line, so I recommend picking your current favourite rather than none. You won't be able to change it later on to one of the existing PLI options, but you will be able to switch to new PLI options as and when they become available.

Reactions: Prevat

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Yes - you'll be able to change it down the line, so I recommend picking your current favourite rather than none. You won't be able to change it later on to one of the existing PLI options, but you will be able to switch to new PLI options as and when they become available.
Nice thanks for the info! Also since we are approaching the part where the will be many branches will you implement the option to name or describe our save files? Would help with my failing memory.

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
Thanks raf! I'll check that out - I made them up as sfx1-3, which might be the problem... I'll let you know if that finally fixes the issue!

Yes! Lol - but it can be avoided if you don't want to see it.
What puts me off is that the MC was raised to be celibate and naive yet there's no option to get angry that some outsider has been fucking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

..And I was waiting for a Gilly scene with the MC.....

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
Well the whole religious upbringing-from kid to young adult the mc seems to be brainwashed-non the wiser as well the religious head on planet pretty much said so it is and thus you shall belive

yogamez

Mar 16, 2021
All I can say is this must be a heck of a time consuming project with as many aspects as there are. The graphics are all well done and I like how easy it is to skip content you might not want to get into. I am looking forward to the story continuing.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
... I am looking forward to the story continuing.
Oh yes, we all do! Better to learn be patient, however. Ranli is developing a rather epic vain, and likes go in depth and details when painting the character's social background. Well..., now as I am thinking about, he dwells on other things, too... :p

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Nice thanks for the info! Also since we are approaching the part where the will be many branches will you implement the option to name or describe our save files? Would help with my failing memory.
I'm going to try and do one in a bit edit at the end of Phase 1 - can't promise I'll succeed, but I'll try!
All I can say is this must be a heck of a time consuming project with as many aspects as there are. The graphics are all well done and I like how easy it is to skip content you might not want to get into. I am looking forward to the story continuing.
Thanks yogamez! :D Yes, it takesup pretty much all of my time, but I love it! Plenty more to come :p
Oh yes, we all do! Better to learn be patient, however. Ranli is developing a rather epic vain, and likes go in depth and details when painting the character's social background. Well..., now as I am thinking about, he dwells on other things, too... :p
I do that :LOL:
What puts me off is that the MC was raised to be celibate and naive yet there's no option to get angry that some outsider has been fucking

..And I was waiting for a Gilly scene with the MC.....
The anger is a good point to raise... I should have him at least ponder it when he has some time to himself. Gilly scene continues to be put off [it was actualy one of the earliest I wrote! I think I teased it back in 2019 :LOL:]... It will come in Phase 2, tho!
Well the whole religious upbringing-from kid to young adult the mc seems to be brainwashed-non the wiser as well the religious head on planet pretty much said so it is and thus you shall belive

Yes, when I raise it it should be related to your faith and obedience scores [possibly Tribalism too, given that Raz is Backcountry]. Could be a good personality branch point!

Reactions: Dreadder

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey RanliLabz, a minor matter, but I just played through the conversation with Anna and was a bit disappointed that in the first choice, picking any option other than the "girl of the MC's dreams" stamped her as rejected from the virtual stable. It's possible to consider her self-absorbed and manipulative and still want to throw her a bone, you know?

I know it's possible to add her back to the stable during the ensuing conversation, but that's not immediately apparent: The immediate reading of that choice would be that only the first option allows you to pursue her in any form.

As I said, a minor matter, just thought I'd mention it.

(And good work on the update apart from that very minor quibble, if that doesn't go without saying.)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hey RanliLabz, a minor matter, but I just played through the conversation with Anna and was a bit disappointed that in the first choice, picking any option other than the "girl of the MC's dreams" stamped her as rejected from the virtual stable. It's possible to consider her self-absorbed and manipulative and still want to throw her a bone, you know?

I know it's possible to add her back to the stable during the ensuing conversation, but that's not immediately apparent: The immediate reading of that choice would be that only the first option allows you to pursue her in any form.

As I said, a minor matter, just thought I'd mention it.

(And good work on the update apart from that very minor quibble, if that doesn't go without saying.)
Thanks gregers! :p Good point - I may add a less fulsomely positive option if it scans with the rest of the conversation... it should fit with some of the spanky stuff to still want to shag her despite not being head-over-heels. (y)

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thanks gregers! :p Good point - I may add a less fulsomely positive option if it scans with the rest of the conversation... it should fit with some of the spanky stuff to still want to shag her despite not being head-over-heels. (y)
It's all up to you, of course. I guess it makes sense that the third option would remove her as a PLI, but not (to me at least) from the "stable" entirely. You could just remove the anna_reject bit from that option but keep the bit setting primarylove_anna to false.

Looking at the script just now I see that the third option also docks one point of perversion. Don't quite see the logic there either.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Oh yes, we all do! Better to learn be patient
This isn't a dental waiting room, it's a game and it's purpose is to entertain. You shouldn't have content that you need to be patient with unless there's a big pay off and although I have yet to play through Anna's update but I don't see the payoff with the last 2 flashbacks.

I stand by the point that it would have been much better to develop them alongside the MC in the now, I don't really care to see who fucked the girls and boys in the past.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes