pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hmmm, not sure if my English has improved now after these last comments of PedroVargas and Spatches.... Certainly some interesting ideological concepts... :)

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I like the flashbacks. Especially when they bring me Fatima's brothers screwing around. Or anyone screwing for that matter...
And there are people who don't like Anna? I'd lick the floor behind her. I'm not even into floors, but I would.
So I guess Ranli is making the game exclusively for me. :LOL: Just kidding. He's making it for the glory of the whole motherfucking world.
Massive thanks, Pedro! Hehe, I think we can safely say you’re an Anna fan, then :LOL: There will be a couple of scenes with her in the coming update too :p
I'm so excited for the Cole update I just cannot even
Hehe - well, it’s not ready yet, but it’s coming along beautifully. Lots of stuff going on in this one, and I think Cole fans of all stripes should be happy ;)
Better not to expact too much! You know, Ranli is full of imagination and anything can happen at the very last moment. Anyway, it is always better to be pleasently surprised than frustrated ;)
Lol - well, I’m always happy to overhype my stuff :LOL: IT‘S GONNA BE AWESOME!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
RanliLabz

Bunch of small problems.

Just a question, on the bunk bed kissing Anna, all choices post tongue give the "wrong/missed" beep, even the one where you stop while you are ahead. Seems like the "stop while ahead" at least after 1 wrong beep should have the good "ding".

Also what controls the sound in this game? I turned down all the sliders and the wedding music especially rock was still loud. Only fix was the "mute all" button.

Also god damn it with your wrong naming of webp. To view the wall images of the sister I opened them in a image viewer to find it. It auto renames them to the proper file type. Just a slight annoyance.

"drenched member ony too plain to see" : (I think you mean "only")

Surprised MC doesn't give a choice to look in Fatima's hug when he does for Anna.

Still have some of the best music choices in games. Fucking bops left and right.

MC not arguing Anna can go out on her own seems a little missed since the whole Sarge debacle.

When not on the Fatima primary path, if you click the hug choice it refers to her as Safa. The same is not true for Anna.

Also Fiora's starting image hangs above the gallery and looks like MC being tortured by deamon lady, the one that he thinks of after he leaves med bay.

Morgana throws an error.
Error going through the images in Virtual stable (I think 1 extra / is the problem)
While loading <'Image' u'images//gui/personnelfiles/morgana/spankbank_decon01good.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/gui/personnelfiles/morgana/spankbank_decon01good.png'.

If not M/M and you click the males in the virtual stable, they have 2 images in the "click for gallery" both the greyed out and the colored in.

Is Fox a take off Fox Mccloud or the Spaceballs weird creature?

Using the progressing walkthrough. Decon chamber 1, right side, the green line skips down from the "minigame" to right after second pink look if you didn't check sam out earlier, an extra line to follow so people don't get confused would be great.

Similar happening in hangarbay 01 it will jump from propaganda movie to wrestlemania without the green line, also there is an extra green line on dither even without choosing it. Thirdly if you are on round 2 and press W it throws an error.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/wrestlemania.rpy", line 1620, in script
v "Wh...!"
File "game/scripts/UI & Background/walkthrough.rpy", line 10, in execute
screen walkthrough_screen:
File "game/scripts/UI & Background/walkthrough.rpy", line 11, in execute
if not walkthrough_scene in persistent.walkthrough_scene_index:
File "game/scripts/UI & Background/walkthrough.rpy", line 30, in execute
for var in use_string:
File "game/scripts/UI & Background/walkthrough.rpy", line 31, in execute
add "images/walkthrough/"+walkthrough_scene+"/"+persistent.walkthrough_scene_index[walkthrough_scene][var]
KeyError: u'pro2tap'

Same error until you get to hell.

Would also be nice if the choices were in the same location in the walkthrough as on screen.

Showerblock with the walkthrough has the Khumon lady sit on top of it after you finish talking to red hair guy.

Walkthrough while in showers throws error.
While loading <'Image' u'images/walkthrough/showerblock01/gir2fin.png'>:
File "game/scripts/showerblock01.rpy", line 1489, in script
call screen showerblock01_shower_nav_screen
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/walkthrough/showerblock01/gir2fin.png'.

I also don't think the Kex Sexy part fired even with her in the stable, the locker part did happen, however I don't remember getting the choices about towel etc.

Walkthrough for beach doesn't mention what triggers Phlaxians, if it is gay/straight/bi, etc.

Green line jump in virtualworld walkthrough if no bi/gay. From Anna? choice to Heart after Relationship?

In the virtualworld second portion, where you are in the corridor and have to click places. If you press W before you click a direction nothing happens, but then when you click it the walkthrough pops over the door open command.

Some choices go weird. Like you go from enabled femdom to disabled to re-enabled in the brig. Seems a bit weird the way to avoid having it continually change is to die, so no matter what it changes.

Had no sexual content with Dave but he is not greyed out in stable.

The Analysis text by morgana/lancelot would be nicer if it was a bit brighter green.

When talking to sister about Psi powers she says "I guess it runs in the fambly" she doesn't really use southern speak much so I think it should be "family"

• Love

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz

Bunch of small problems.

Just a question, on the bunk bed kissing Anna, all choices post tongue give the "wrong/missed" beep, even the one where you stop while you are ahead. Seems like the "stop while ahead" at least after 1 wrong beep should have the good "ding".

Also what controls the sound in this game? I turned down all the sliders and the wedding music especially rock was still loud. Only fix was the "mute all" button.

Also god damn it with your wrong naming of webp. To view the wall images of the sister I opened them in a image viewer to find it. It auto renames them to the proper file type. Just a slight annoyance.

"drenched member ony too plain to see" : (I think you mean "only")

Surprised MC doesn't give a choice to look in Fatima's hug when he does for Anna.

Still have some of the best music choices in games. Fucking bops left and right.

MC not arguing Anna can go out on her own seems a little missed since the whole Sarge debacle.

When not on the Fatima primary path, if you click the hug choice it refers to her as Safa. The same is not true for Anna.

Also Fiora's starting image hangs above the gallery and looks like MC being tortured by deamon lady, the one that he thinks of after he leaves med bay.

Morgana throws an error.
Error going through the images in Virtual stable (I think 1 extra / is the problem)
While loading <'Image' u'images//gui/personnelfiles/morgana/spankbank_decon01good.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/gui/personnelfiles/morgana/spankbank_decon01good.png'.

If not M/M and you click the males in the virtual stable, they have 2 images in the "click for gallery" both the greyed out and the colored in.

Is Fox a take off Fox Mccloud or the Spaceballs weird creature?

Using the progressing walkthrough. Decon chamber 1, right side, the green line skips down from the "minigame" to right after second pink look if you didn't check sam out earlier, an extra line to follow so people don't get confused would be great.

Similar happening in hangarbay 01 it will jump from propaganda movie to wrestlemania without the green line, also there is an extra green line on dither even without choosing it. Thirdly if you are on round 2 and press W it throws an error.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/wrestlemania.rpy", line 1620, in script
v "Wh...!"
File "game/scripts/UI & Background/walkthrough.rpy", line 11, in execute
if not walkthrough_scene in persistent.walkthrough_scene_index:
File "game/scripts/UI & Background/walkthrough.rpy", line 30, in execute
for var in use_string:
File "game/scripts/UI & Background/walkthrough.rpy", line 31, in execute
add "images/walkthrough/"+walkthrough_scene+"/"+persistent.walkthrough_scene_index[walkthrough_scene][var]
KeyError: u'pro2tap'

Same error until you get to hell.

Would also be nice if the choices were in the same location in the walkthrough as on screen.

Showerblock with the walkthrough has the Khumon lady sit on top of it after you finish talking to red hair guy.

Walkthrough while in showers throws error.
While loading <'Image' u'images/walkthrough/showerblock01/gir2fin.png'>:
File "game/scripts/showerblock01.rpy", line 1489, in script
call screen showerblock01_shower_nav_screen
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/walkthrough/showerblock01/gir2fin.png'.

I also don't think the Kex Sexy part fired even with her in the stable, the locker part did happen, however I don't remember getting the choices about towel etc.

Walkthrough for beach doesn't mention what triggers Phlaxians, if it is gay/straight/bi, etc.

Green line jump in virtualworld walkthrough if no bi/gay. From Anna? choice to Heart after Relationship?

In the virtualworld second portion, where you are in the corridor and have to click places. If you press W before you click a direction nothing happens, but then when you click it the walkthrough pops over the door open command.

Some choices go weird. Like you go from enabled femdom to disabled to re-enabled in the brig. Seems a bit weird the way to avoid having it continually change is to die, so no matter what it changes.

Had no sexual content with Dave but he is not greyed out in stable.

The Analysis text by morgana/lancelot would be nicer if it was a bit brighter green.

When talking to sister about Psi powers she says "I guess it runs in the fambly" she doesn't really use southern speak much so I think it should be "family"
Very useful, somebody, and much appreciated! Lol - insofar as knowing I've got a lot of corrections can be appreciated :LOL:

All valid errors at first glance - although Cis does say 'fambly' as part of their family convention, and I stand by the beeps in the Anna choice! As to your question about Major Fox - it's actually just because I have a Patron at Major rank called Fox and the name inspired me :LOL:

Right - off to search through a whole load of code!

Reactions: Boy Blue

perles75

May 16, 2020
Ranli, I'm sure you already answered it but I don't remember... in the upcoming Cole update, how does choosing one of the paths affect the PLI choice? I mean, can you have Cole as PLI with either of the three paths, or some paths are barred in case you chose Cole as PLI (or not)?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ranli, I'm sure you already answered it but I don't remember... in the upcoming Cole update, how does choosing one of the paths affect the PLI choice? I mean, can you have Cole as PLI with either of the three paths, or some paths are barred in case you chose Cole as PLI (or not)?
5 of the paths will cancel Cole if he is your PLI, and 3 of them have bespoke PLI scenes [long ones! :p]

perles75

May 16, 2020
5 of the paths will cancel Cole if he is your PLI, and 3 of them have bespoke PLI scenes [long ones! :p]
I forgot there are 8 paths! :oops: I guess the 3 ones for PLI are Dominant, Seduction and Submissive? But what does it mean that the others will "cancel Cole"?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I forgot there are 8 paths! :oops: I guess the 3 ones for PLI are Dominant, Seduction and Submissive? But what does it mean that the others will "cancel Cole"?
2 of them remove him from your stable, and 3 are incompatible with PLI [if you pick them, Cole will be removed as your PLI]. It's a wide palette of options!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Could you tell us which love interests are removed if you go with Cole?
No other love interests will be removed by going with Cole - although some of the choices you might make can damage your relationship with other cadets by a points or two. The only PLI or love interest you can lose through your choices in the next update is Cole himself.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes