the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v2.7.1a.

Main App:
Mandatory Package(s):
  • - Assets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
A new storyline poll has started:

The patrons are voting for which stories they want the game to focus on for now. Dan is very much in the lead and so now he's getting a new mission before the end of week 1.
seeing cole close thid it frighten me so much.... what aboput those sexy NUn that we seen long time ago??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Piratefishes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpaceCorpsXXX-S2v2.7.1a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Personally, I don't understand that supposed immersion many people are talking about when playing, a VN particularly.
Yeah that ain't me either . I don't identify with the character , so i don't care that he got his own voice . That said once you do give him a voice/personality , i'll judge it , be it positively or negatively .

But unless you gave me a character creation mode , he just ain't me . At best I'd be instead some Jiminy Cricket voice , or god/spiritual influence , telling him what to do . I guess that's also why unlike some people , i'm fine with default female protagonists

Reactions: Sant3224
Jul 30, 2023
That Lenore bad ending was just much more well written than the standard path. I wish the main character was intelligent and willful so often in this game. Ranlilabz can write a very compelling anti-hero, but I can just FEEL the predisposition of the protagonist combined with the Patreon format getting heavily in the way of development to the point where it's now becoming a meta joke in the universe. When MC gets cruel the writing quality just skyrockets, it's happened with Rick recently and now Lenore. Compare the writing quality of the scenarios where the MC just becomes a monster with the expected path and you will see plot contrivance nearly disappears, the actions are sensible, the choice of language improves, the scene flows naturally, there is basically no aspect remaining where the path where we help Lenore is a better written scene than you're an asshole version of the scene. I beg everyone to compare the writing quality when the MC is a massive jerk to what you expect to see because it's getting strangely consistent how much better the writing stands when the MC is no longer 2 IQ points from legal retardation and instead is a flawed moral lose canon.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.7.1a] [RanliLab] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,55 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,54 GB]
- - - -

Update Only (PC) [905 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
That Lenore bad ending was just much more well written than the standard path. I wish the main character was intelligent and willful so often in this game. Ranlilabz can write a very compelling anti-hero, but I can just FEEL the predisposition of the protagonist combined with the Patreon format getting heavily in the way of development to the point where it's now becoming a meta joke in the universe. When MC gets cruel the writing quality just skyrockets, it's happened with Rick recently and now Lenore. Compare the writing quality of the scenarios where the MC just becomes a monster with the expected path and you will see plot contrivance nearly disappears, the actions are sensible, the choice of language improves, the scene flows naturally, there is basically no aspect remaining where the path where we help Lenore is a better written scene than you're an asshole version of the scene. I beg everyone to compare the writing quality when the MC is a massive jerk to what you expect to see because it's getting strangely consistent how much better the writing stands when the MC is no longer 2 IQ points from legal retardation and instead is a flawed moral lose canon.
I can't really see what makes the 'jerk' MC scenes particularly better written, tbh. Most of them are just OOC moments where he either verbally abuses or assaults someone. Which, I guess, yeah, if you like that character type, you'll probably like these moments more than the 'normal' MC scenes. Personally, non-con stuff doesn't appeal to me at all, especially in an M/F context, so I don't really care for these scene variants.

But even putting aside my personal distaste, I can't really understand your perspective where randomly assaulting someone would make the MC just 'flawed' or an 'anti-hero' (or 'sensible'). In the context of SpaceCorps, a (mostly) light-hearted sex comedy, it would be so out of place for the MC to start casually attacking other characters. It's not about patron interference, it's just not at all the story that the creator wants to tell.

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
here is my unofficial Android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v2.7.1a.

Main App:
Mandatory Package(s):

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Link discord not work

Jul 30, 2023
I can't really see what makes the 'jerk' MC scenes particularly better written, tbh
The word choice, scene flow, expected next reactions, intentionality of actions, becoming an active protagonist to name a few. And that's just the Lenore scene I haven't even gotten to Rick.
Most of them are just OOC moments where he either verbally abuses or assaults someone
The reason as to why it's always so OOC is because the character is typically stupid and cowardly. However, when he breaks out of that, is he not a compelling character?
I can't really understand your perspective where randomly assaulting someone would make the MC just 'flawed' or an 'anti-hero' (or 'sensible')
Aight, let's go down the list of people who can to our playthrough, canonically (as in not a replay last decision end) at least sexually assault the MC to the best of my recollection. I don't even know if this is a full list and I profoundly apologize if I falsely accuse someone of SA when they are innocent but here is the list:
Cathy, Ensign 'Cis', Morgana, Cole, Diana, Fiora, Hanzi, Kex, Kumon, Luke, Rydick, The Shifter, and Titania. That's from the virtual stable. I can hum and haw about Lancelot or the individuals in the holomissions, I don't think the demons distort the moral framing though I will say the MC is having sex with them under false pretenses and that's just the best I can recall.

The only aspect in this universe that is keeping sexual assault or worse from being seen as almost ENTIERLY permissible is the invigilator (particularly the brig) and the constable. The expected morals for randomly assaulting someone were thrown out the window with Nurse Goodyear in the first scene of the game and they have been reinforced with extremely high frequency considering that until well more than 1/2 way through the game this all happened in ONE DAY!
In the context of SpaceCorps, a (mostly) light-hearted sex comedy, it would be so out of place for the MC to start casually attacking other characters
Considering the above list and the events as they stand, if I were in the MC's shoes, I'd worry if the damn soup wants to rape my ass considering what he went through and the expected norms of the ship. If the MC just decks someone in the face for touching him, I bet that the constable would put his neck on the line to defend the MC because of how insane the contrast for his experience which has been the mind reader would have almost an impossible time not empathizing with. In this universe, I don't believe for even a second that rape is more than an 'underierable trait that needs to be discouraged'. The place to do it isn't just here, it was years in development ago and we are well past the event horizon

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
The word choice, scene flow, expected next reactions, intentionality of actions, becoming an active protagonist to name a few. And that's just the Lenore scene I haven't even gotten to Rick.

The reason as to why it's always so OOC is because the character is typically stupid and cowardly. However, when he breaks out of that, is he not a compelling character?
I honestly don't see that much of a contrast between the two scenes in terms of writing quality. The clear difference for me is in the intent: one is a light-hearted comedic scene where the MC is put into an uncomfortable position, but is ultimately rewarded for his actions because of his good intentions; the other is a pure power fantasy where the MC 'stops holding back'.

It comes down to what kind of story you're more interested in, and I personally enjoy the former scene more. The latter is just fundamentally unappealing, even outside of the assault stuff, because of the MC's personality and actions.

Aight, let's go down the list of people who can to our playthrough, canonically (as in not a replay last decision end) at least sexually assault the MC to the best of my recollection. I don't even know if this is a full list and I profoundly apologize if I falsely accuse someone of SA when they are innocent but here is the list:
Cathy, Ensign 'Cis', Morgana, Cole, Diana, Fiora, Hanzi, Kex, Kumon, Luke, Rydick, The Shifter, and Titania. That's from the virtual stable. I can hum and haw about Lancelot or the individuals in the holomissions, I don't think the demons distort the moral framing though I will say the MC is having sex with them under false pretenses and that's just the best I can recall.
Fair enough, there's been a precedent for scenes where the MC doesn't really give or gives reluctant consent (mostly the latter). But the framing and tone is just completely different compared to Lenore's or Meera's bad ends, for example. The MC isn't reduced to hysterically and helplessly crying for help as he's getting attacked, and more crucially, he's the one being taken advantage of vs. actively being the one attacking someone. All of these scenes are optional, and it's up to the player if they happen, so it does kind of make a difference whether you're choosing for the nurse to touch you or to mercilessly assault her.

It may seem like splitting hairs, but these are fundamentally two different fantasies, and they are written very differently. And the latter scenes, I'm assuming, will never be canon in the main story.

Considering the above list and the events as they stand, if I were in the MC's shoes, I'd worry if the damn soup wants to rape my ass considering what he went through and the expected norms of the ship. If the MC just decks someone in the face for touching him, I bet that the constable would put his neck on the line to defend the MC because of how insane the contrast for his experience which has been the mind reader would have almost an impossible time not empathizing with. In this universe, I don't believe for even a second that rape is more than an 'underierable trait that needs to be discouraged'. The place to do it isn't just here, it was years in development ago and we are well past the event horizon
If the game was being written as a "bullying victim turning the tables on his former bullies" revenge story, I could maybe see a reason for the MC to develop in this direction. But at this point, the MC is on good or OK terms with most of the cadets and crew, so it wouldn't really make sense for him to become adversarial and a 'jerk' to the other characters. (Even then, I can't really see SA as something that's done tit for tat, tbh)

The 'bully' characters were the daemons and Cole, and the MC has more-or-less got back at them. It doesn't make sense for him to go after Lenore, who has been nice and pleasant to the MC up until that moment.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes