the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v2.7.1a.

Main App:
Mandatory Package(s):
  • - Assets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
A new storyline poll has started:

The patrons are voting for which stories they want the game to focus on for now. Dan is very much in the lead and so now he's getting a new mission before the end of week 1.
seeing cole close thid it frighten me so much.... what aboput those sexy NUn that we seen long time ago??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Piratefishes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpaceCorpsXXX-S2v2.7.1a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Personally, I don't understand that supposed immersion many people are talking about when playing, a VN particularly.
Yeah that ain't me either . I don't identify with the character , so i don't care that he got his own voice . That said once you do give him a voice/personality , i'll judge it , be it positively or negatively .

But unless you gave me a character creation mode , he just ain't me . At best I'd be instead some Jiminy Cricket voice , or god/spiritual influence , telling him what to do . I guess that's also why unlike some people , i'm fine with default female protagonists

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes