pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Big thanks, JokerLeader! :love:

Yes - it’s been updated to 0.3.4b (taking in everything up to and including the conversations with Fatima and Sam). Lol - I left it too long, and it took ages.

This depends heavily on cultural context - in the U.K. and US, rape requires penetration. I’m sure other countries define it differently, and know that the conversational definition is often different to the legal terminology (e.g. Sarge did what she did to Anna to me, I’d have no hesitation in calling her a rapist, even if it was technically inaccurate).
Agree absolutely. Originally, rape = stealing somebody, abduction of a person (usually a woman, but we know better, boys, don't we?) mostly/but not necessarily for sexual act. - You know, once upon a time, if you had already 366 women in your harem, you really wouldn't have sex with most of them, but any new acquisiton increased your glory (and the envy of you neighbour) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
White screen in the shower when you need to find Anna, what to do? I play for android
I'm afraid I don't make the Android version [I've not actually even played it!] - but stabbing the screen is probably the best option. I'm assuming this is in the first room of the shower, which should look like this:
Screenshot (16).png
[the writing is the bit you need to press to visit each area].

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As avoidable as your thoughts that you do not like .. thay fly by, you look, you do not engage.
waht game you been playing anyway? MC is nekkid most of the time
How would you describe your experience with female superior officers?

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz and Paapi

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
What are the Femdom content here ? They are avoidable ??
I'm not a fan of femdom either. I can't remember off the top of my head if there's anything really hardcore, but most of the stuff is avoidable or really "soft" so to speak. So no worries, you won't see anyone smashing the protagonist's balls or pegging him out of nowhere.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
jik.jpg

How do you immagine this goes down .. on her?​

I'm not a fan of femdom either. I can't remember off the top of my head if there's anything really hardcore, but most of the stuff is avoidable or really "soft" so to speak. So no worries, you won't see anyone smashing the protagonist's balls or pegging him out of nowhere.

• Haha

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
you know whats the worst part of this game huh ?

Its not done yet :p , i been playing the different routes from going yes please to all kinks to do not touch me , funny to see it all

The one gripe is well atm we are just not really in controll of of what the character can be exposed to but hey chapter 1 where we at , looking forward to the continuation

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
you know whats the worst part of this game huh ?

Its not done yet :p , i been playing the different routes from going yes please to all kinks to do not touch me , funny to see it all

The one gripe is well atm we are just not really in controll of of what the character can be exposed to but hey chapter 1 where we at , looking forward to the continuation
Brilliant! Glad you're enjoying it, Mahakmar, and you'll gain further control over MC in Phase 2 :D

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
yes very nice update and music (this is a game where I like to put headphones, cool as always). Anna and Serge, you read my thoughts, haha thank you :p

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes