Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
If they told you they deleted a file to protect you then you could go to the exceptions tab and amend access. Oh well, 30 days I'll either be downloading another AV program or will ante up (not likely) for an activation key.
I wasn't expecting to lose everything. I was able to recover it all.

Reactions: hankfranklin

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Avast is spyware, stop using it. It's free because they collect your browsing data (and probably more) and sell it to marketers. I haven't had anything more than Windows Defender and script blocker add-ons in my browser for nearly a decade with no issues.

Reactions: Lordpokekage

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
The revised update schedule:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lmao, I guess I jinxed it when I mentioned how meaty the updates were getting. The end of week 1 got pushed back quite a bit, with a whole month now being dedicated to the xenobiology missions and the end of day 7 getting split into two updates.

I guess I don't mind it too much, as long as the mission slots keep getting filled in. The story is just progressing at a glacial pace (2 years to finish one in-game week in what is basically a simulation game is kind of insane), and these "DLC" months aren't really helping it, since they don't even progress the in-game time. I hope it's just a temporary measure to get out the scenes that can't be squeezed in with the main story stuff and won't be a permanent addition.

Last edited:

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Remember how long the first day was? I'd say we're doing well.
I've only started following the game when Season 2 had already started, so I wasn't really around for the wait before that. Though looking back at old patreon posts and such, I can see it took a while, lol. Just the bunk updates lasted more than a year, iirc.

I'm really only miffed about the schedule changes because it seemed like the story was progressing a lot more quickly recently, so it feels like kind of a step backwards, stretching the last day into 4 updates. At least week 2 should go by in a flash.

And, tbh, I just want to get to the Anna/Cole shower scenes already. Sam and Fatima are nice and all, but I'm ready to move on from them, lol.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Though looking back at old patreon posts and such, I can see it took a while, lol.
Oh, you have no idea. I remember the posts "how come the MC is still an idiot after all this time?". Well, it's because it's still the same day. I mean, if you look at it in a relative way, most games require you to grind weeks in game before the MC gets laid, here, it's in the first day. Well, yes, after the same amount of time, but technically...

I'm really only miffed about the schedule changes because it seemed like the story was progressing a lot more quickly recently, so it feels like kind of a step backwards, stretching the last day into 4 updates.
Okay, take a step back and realise you've fallen into a trap. Four updates for one day, which means a lot will happen. Which means story progression. So, it's not a step backwards when it comes to story. Just that it'll take a longer time to get there.
Also, remember, this is the first week of a three year tour. We can't have the story finish before the first month of those three years now, can we? We'll get there when we get there. There will be enough subplot to keep us occupied when the main plot isn't happening.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Okay, take a step back and realise you've fallen into a trap. Four updates for one day, which means a lot will happen. Which means story progression. So, it's not a step backwards when it comes to story. Just that it'll take a longer time to get there. remember, this is the first week of a three year tour.
What I meant was that it is a step back for the pacing. To me, the recent two months per in-game day pace felt pretty reasonable. And while story progression is part of it, I think I just don't want the game to slow down too much. Because the "longer to get there" part is something to think about.

At least for Season 2, 90 days had been planned, so about 12-13 weeks (which are actually more like 6-7 because of the filler). With, say, about 39 unique days left to make, depending on the time dedicated to each, it can take anywhere from a few years to, like, a decade to finish all of them up. Which is some potentially insane development time for an indie adult VN (though I guess it wouldn't be the first one I've encountered that took this long, lol).

Jul 30, 2020
what is cici laptop password? I lost my previous playthrough progress that I made it to season 2 so I've just been rapid clicking to get to season 2.

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
So I've played up to the point where the AI pops out of her.... screen thing... and propositions the MC. To this point, every female character tries to jump on the MC's dick within roughly 15 seconds of meeting him. Is there ANY build-up at some point, or ANY characters that remotely resemble living/thinking/breathing entities? Because so far, the writing in this game makes your average Brazzer's clip look like fucking Tolstoy.

I'm asking because this game is a HUGE file-size (6+ gigs), so before I waste anymore braincells I'd like to know if there is ever any semblance of believable interaction, or if the rest of the game is as bad as the garbage I've sat through for the last 20 minutes...

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
To this point, every female character tries to jump on the MC's dick within roughly 15 seconds of meeting him.
Just the females? You haven't played long then... Well, you really haven't since Morgana is, what, the third female character the MC meets?

The whole game is a satire. The Federation is a degenerate society that has very few morals. If you don't like satire and over the top situation (sexual or otherwise), this isn't a game for you.

Reactions: gojira667 and fh321

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Just the females? You haven't played long then... Well, you really haven't since Morgana is, what, the third female character the MC meets?

The whole game is a satire. The Federation is a degenerate society that has very few morals. If you don't like satire and over the top situation (sexual or otherwise), this isn't a game for you.
Got it. I appreciate the quick response! I don't mind humor in AVNs, but I am not a fan of every girl dropping their panties for the MC the moment they lay eyes on him. A little too juvenile for my tastes.

Reactions: Piratefishes
Nov 9, 2017
The revised update schedule:

Lmao, I guess I jinxed it when I mentioned how meaty the updates were getting. The end of week 1 got pushed back quite a bit, with a whole month now being dedicated to the xenobiology missions and the end of day 7 getting split into two updates.

I guess I don't mind it too much, as long as the mission slots keep getting filled in. The story is just progressing at a glacial pace (2 years to finish one in-game week in what is basically a simulation game is kind of insane), and these "DLC" months aren't really helping it, since they don't even progress the in-game time. I hope it's just a temporary measure to get out the scenes that can't be squeezed in with the main story stuff and won't be a permanent addition.
So we'll finally get a chance to fuck Sam in time for my bday month

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes