Feb 12, 2022
Is there a way to remove MC thoughts/convos entirely. I think he should just say Yes/No, and stfu, he is extremely annoying.
You can completely remove MC thoughts and every conversation he has by selecting the game launcher and typing Shift+Del on your keyboard.

Otherwise no, of course not. The game is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: masnion

luckyluca01

May 25, 2020
not bad this game. basically you play a game about a guy who starts as an innocent, overly religous virgin slowly becoming more and more corrupted, gathering sexual experience, discovering his own kinks and basically fucking everything that moves.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
not bad this game. basically you play a game about a guy who starts as an innocent, overly religous virgin slowly becoming more and more corrupted, gathering sexual experience, discovering his own kinks and basically fucking everything that moves.
I enjoyed the part of him getting progressively more stupid before getting his brain fixed, hope that wasn't rewritten since I last played this.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I have the exact opposite opinion. A silent protagonist is a protagonist I just CAN'T connect with
A silent protagonist can be highly effective because it allows players to project themselves onto the character, fostering a deeper sense of immersion and personal connection with the game world. By not giving the protagonist a distinct voice or personality, players can imagine the character's thoughts and emotions as their own, enhancing the role-playing experience. This approach also maintains focus on the game's environment, story, and supporting characters, creating a unique narrative where the player’s imagination fills in the gaps, making the experience more personalized and engaging.

That said, it's not for everyone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

A silent protagonist can be highly effective because it allows players to project themselves onto the character, fostering a deeper sense of immersion and personal connection with the game world. By not giving the protagonist a distinct voice or personality, players can imagine the character's thoughts and emotions as their own, enhancing the role-playing experience. This approach also maintains focus on the game's environment, story, and supporting characters, creating a unique narrative where the player’s imagination fills in the gaps, making the experience more personalized and engaging.

That said, it's not for everyone.
Personally, I don't understand that supposed immersion many people are talking about when playing, a VN particularly. I can have some empathy or understanding but it has very little to do with me. As a result, I don't care about the protagonist name, nor the state of his family (step or not, it's the same), outside if they are dead or alive. The only thing that matter is if what happens correspond to the story and what I want him to go through.
For the inner thougths, I prefer hearing them to have a better understanding of what he feels to chose the outcome I find the best for the situation.

Good continuation.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes