RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Anyone having issues with opening the rar file cause for some reason it keeps saying it's partial love the game btw
Thanks MDC81111! :D Most likely that's an interrupted download, or your antivirus has deleted the .exe [some do that - I think Bitdefender can be a bit of a prob]. Try redownloading, and if that doesn't work, you might need to tinker with your antivirus.

Reactions: MDC81111

MDC81111

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks MDC81111! :D Most likely that's an interrupted download, or your antivirus has deleted the .exe [some do that - I think Bitdefender can be a bit of a prob]. Try redownloading, and if that doesn't work, you might need to tinker with your antivirus.
I actually tried to download it like 3 times so it probably might be my antivirus

Reactions: RanliLabz

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
good update(y) im i right in saying there was no sexual scene between the MC and Anna apart from the fantasies or did i do something wrong

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
good update(y) im i right in saying there was no sexual scene between the MC and Anna apart from the fantasies or did i do something wrong
Thanks Bailz! :p All the sexual content is in the fantasy scenes - but her running out of the room may lead to something in the near future ;)
I actually tried to download it like 3 times so it probably might be my antivirus
Hope you get it working. If you turn off your antivirus, make sure you turn it back on before you do anything else!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Does the patch link work for anyone? I click it and it takes me to page 150 but I can't find the patch in any posts on that page.
I’ll see if I can fix it :)

EDIT: should be fine now - post #5972 on page 150

Last edited:

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I’ll see if I can fix it :)

EDIT: should be fine now - post #5972 on page 150
Thanks. Think you mean page 299 but the link took me to the right place at least. Was hopeing it would lead me to the 3.4b patch like with lewd patcher where you can see the old patches. Guess I'll have to do without.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Does anyone have a link for v0.3.2b? or is it not out for public release yet? I saw an older link but it expired & the original download post only has A.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dear gamer, this great forum, so warm in the vast expance of space, features a search function.
Please write your most pressing game inquiries in the space left of that magnifying lense
loking at you passionately from the top right corner of the thread page, ready to help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is the password?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
is there a songlist for all the songs used?
There's a full 7.5 soundtrack [patron-only, though!]
This has definitely become a game that I am looking forward to supporting soon. Games that go full bi and don't try to force you to either go straight or gay seem so rare.
Thanks, Slothi, looking forward to welcoming you onboard! :D I hate forced sexual content myself, so I'd never inflict it on others.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.3.5] RanliLabz

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.07 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.61 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.60 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Ok, rape was the wrong term here
No, no, rape is quite the correct term here. Molestation is the umbrella term, but in this case it's actual rape. (Unless the scene changed since last I looked and Anna doesn't cry for help anymore, thus signalling her non-consent.)

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
No, no, rape is quite the correct term here. Molestation is the umbrella term, but in this case it's actual rape. (Unless the scene changed since last I looked and Anna doesn't cry for help anymore, thus signalling her non-consent.)
I took that back because I think the rape term definition says that a penetration has to happen. And thats not the case here.

4.10 star(s) 164 Votes