RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Dang! That is some kinky new content! Not how I see Cole, but you've clearly put a lot of work into it. Nice!
Thanks, DL! Hopefully the update should give you a few new insights into Cole that will help you make your decision when you play!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PecsDickAss

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
And with this we have moved much closer to the finale of act 1 so you can makeup for the missed opportunity when you wrap up act 1, How about Space Corps: origins.
Yes - I am going to rename the finished Phase 1. I had been planning SpaceCorps: Training Day, but Origins isn't a bad idea... I'll think on it!
I'm very intrigued by the new character...
If you like tyrannical DILFs, he's the one for you :LOL:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
And with this we have moved much closer to the finale of act 1 so you can makeup for the missed opportunity when you wrap up act 1, How about Space Corps: origins.
hmmmm... if the story will cover some next 20 years of the life of our beloved MC and his friends, then origins would be really fitting, however if not, and the story will cover only some few more plot-years and it will be delivered to us before 2024 - which is more likely, just guessing from the frequency of the updates and the average lenght of human life (no offence to anybody :) ) - than "Act I" is surely much much better ;).

Reactions: RanliLabz

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Yes - I am going to rename the finished Phase 1. I had been planning SpaceCorps: Training Day, but Origins isn't a bad idea... I'll think on it!

If you like tyrannical DILFs, he's the one for you :LOL:
If you name it training day, I demand a King Kong reference (for those not cultured enough, there is a movie named training day with Denzel Washington where he states King Kong has nothing on him.).

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
If you name it training day, I demand a King Kong reference (for those not cultured enough, there is a movie named training day with Denzel Washington where he states King Kong has nothing on him.).
I believe the wording was "King Kong ain't got shit on me!" :p

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Well yes, but I was keeping it a proper religious forum post so our protagonist wouldn't be shocked and then him imagining stuff which then makes you add a probably disliked tag to the game.

As an actual question on the future content. This coming next phase, will a lot of new characters be added or come and go. Or will it mostly be limited to everyone we have or could have encountered so far?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Well yes, but I was keeping it a proper religious forum post so our protagonist wouldn't be shocked and then him imagining stuff which then makes you add a probably disliked tag to the game.

As an actual question on the future content. This coming next phase, will a lot of new characters be added or come and go. Or will it mostly be limited to everyone we have or could have encountered so far?
The initial missions will mainly have characters you’ve already seen - plus a few extra background characters. There are going to be some new stat-trainers and antagonists coming down the line, though! Plus various new alien species, of course!

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
The initial missions will mainly have characters you’ve already seen - plus a few extra background characters. There are going to be some new stat-trainers and antagonists coming down the line, though! Plus various new alien species, of course!
All I want is my crazy orckitty looking bitch to come see her mate again and get breeding my litter :p

perles75

May 16, 2020
introducing some extra background characters, see which ones the players respond particularly well to and expand their role in future updates could be a good strategy ;)

(also, I think it's wise not to expand too much the pool of NPCs at the moment, there are already enough that deserve a closer view)

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Well this probably was already said somewhere but read 309 pages of post is over my limit so i'll ask here.
I started the game going for just a gay option, and on my second run i went for a bi option,but then i realize that to get some gay options you have to accept the bi option (like in the incest between fatima and her brothers), so if you get something disabled based on your elections, would new options be open in the future or you have to "unlock them" when they first appear(like for instance hanzi is not my cup of tea so bondage was disabled in that run).
FWIW, when it comes to sexual attraction, I’m about as exclusively gay as it gets. But I found one of the hottest scenes (in my entirely subjective opinion) was a M/F scene. And the kicker was I’d been avoiding it because I was convinced it wouldn’t tickle my fancy. You know yourself better than anyone but I would say, at least to me, Ranli had managed to put together amazing scenes that kind of transcend my own sexual orientation.

Of course there are some scenes/kinks that just don’t do it for me — I rush through every scene with the sergeant — and that’s perfectly fine. It’s the great thing about his game; there’s something for everyone.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
All I want is my crazy orckitty looking bitch to come see her mate again and get breeding my litter :p
All good things will come :D
introducing some extra background characters, see which ones the players respond particularly well to and expand their role in future updates could be a good strategy ;)

(also, I think it's wise not to expand too much the pool of NPCs at the moment, there are already enough that deserve a closer view)
My initial list only has one newbie - who Patrons will already know from a minigame, and a couple who have been teased in the game ;) Might add another futa too, tho!
FWIW, when it comes to sexual attraction, I’m about as exclusively gay as it gets. But I found one of the hottest scenes (in my entirely subjective opinion) was a M/F scene. And the kicker was I’d been avoiding it because I was convinced it wouldn’t tickle my fancy. You know yourself better than anyone but I would say, at least to me, Ranli had managed to put together amazing scenes that kind of transcend my own sexual orientation.

Of course there are some scenes/kinks that just don’t do it for me — I rush through every scene with the sergeant — and that’s perfectly fine. It’s the great thing about his game; there’s something for everyone.
A lot of what's hot is the scenario rather than the specific bits-and-bobs of the characters [although that might just be a Bi perspective, :LOL:!] What was the scene? :p

DukeGrom

Dec 27, 2019
will there be any new ensign/sister or whatever scenes?i am mainly here for that.the ones already out are great..the tushy rub and pp wipe

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
will there be any new ensign/sister or whatever scenes?i am mainly here for that.the ones already out are great..the tushy rub and pp wipe
Yes! :D The update coming this month is the conversation with Cole [currently on Early Release to Patrons], and the next one after that is the conversation with Cis :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol - I was going to guess one of the Daemon ones, so that surprised me! Her species is Khumon... I was really pleased with that scene, so glad you liked it! :cool:

4.10 star(s) 164 Votes