• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

perles75

May 16, 2020
so how will the two parts work? will one be up to a certain point and then followed by the second or you'll need to have both first to play?

Reactions: RanliLabz

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
thar is to come where alot of various choices will matter (where is mah thumbs up emote) and well there is the spot where i can pretty go lets take space corp down as it seems to care 0 about recruits but more about people taking doing their own thing :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: duningtwo

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
so how will the two parts work? will one be up to a certain point and then followed by the second or you'll need to have both first to play?
When it goes public it will all come as one - but my LTs will get 6/8 routes in one chunk, and then 2 routes in a second load to make sure they see something this month :) Lol - never enough time in the day!

Reactions: PecsDickAss

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
For instance, both the staff member redknight00 and the mod UncleVT have been lying that it is forbidden to discuss moderation. Neither can provide evidence of this rule when asked, and will either delete any post which asks for proof, or refuse to answer messages requesting this evidence. UncleVT appears to have given me an infraction point for issuing a Support Ticket against him [a bit like getting arrested for making a complaint about a cop!], and Staff member redknight00 outrageously upheld it all.
Yep, sounds about right. I had a post deleted not too recently despite it not breaking a single rule and being fully on topic. When I submitted a ticket all I got from UncleVT was a condescending post of basically just "victim blaming" me. He then closed the ticket. Some mods on this site are very fair and cool, some aren't. Hopefully Sam sorts it out, hes one of the former.

Oh got to stay on topic. Loved the Anna update, very well done. Always impressed with how well you manage to balance everything.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yep, sounds about right. I had a post deleted not too recently despite it not breaking a single rule and being fully on topic. When I submitted a ticket all I got from UncleVT was a condescending post of basically why he didn't like me, and proceeded to "victim blame" me. He then closed the post. Some mods on this site are very fair and cool, some aren't. Hopefully Sam sorts it out, hes one of the former.

Oh got to stay on topic. Loved the Anna update, very well done. Always impressed with how well you manage to balance everything.
Thanks, RedPill! :D And sorry to hear that you were treated badly too :(

Yeah, the Anna update was going to be shorter, but then I got carried away with spanking [which has literally never been a kink of mine before, lol - just seemed right for it!] It also balanced out the romantic scene with her pretty nicely.

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
When it goes public it will all come as one - but my LTs will get 6/8 routes in one chunk, and then 2 routes in a second load to make sure they see something this month :) Lol - never enough time in the day!
Sounds like a hefty update! You got this Ranli, we believe in you! Your stuff is bound to be amazing

• Love

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Cole's update needs to be longer to counterbalance something that might be a bit too small about him.
Hmm

Also, 8 paths with Cole? How very! I'm trying them all for sure.
I wonder if the Rivals path will also mean sex between them but in a hatefuck sort of way.

Honestly, I'm growing more excited for this each day.

SlayerWitcher

Dec 29, 2019
I'm somewhat curious about the later stages of the game when these traits become more important:

tribalism,faith,obedience and "stack up?"- an Informer

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I have asked myself some questions with Cole, how much will it cost to enlarge his little problem? Will it be a machine or some pills? and which of the two would be better?:unsure:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Massive thanks to notfrank for an lovely 5* review! Cheers, notfrank, glad the game's keeping you playing :D
I'm somewhat curious about the later stages of the game when these traits become more important:

tribalism,faith,obedience and "stack up?"- an Informer
tribalism, faith, obedience will start altering your dialogue at first [the Ethical points are a long burn over the next Phase], and then certain scenes. But their main point is to decide which route your character will take in the Endgame - will you have low obedience and join the resistance; high faith and become a SpaceJihadi; low tribalism and defect to Cervaxia? They all interplay for a variety of possible outcomes.

Traits like Informer have a different function - that's essentially your access card for a bunch of Meera scenes [there will be another chance to earn it for those who picked the Constable instead!] Wildman is similar - right now that's for Krathi scenes; although I'll provide another version for m/m players to access a male alien :alien:
I have asked myself some questions with Cole, how much will it cost to enlarge his little problem? Will it be a machine or some pills? and which of the two would be better?:unsure:
You'll get the chance to start the process in the coming update. You can't do anything about it yet, obvs, but you can make the choice of whether you plan to or not. I won't give any spoilers about how it's done :censored: - although I encourage speculation :LOL:
Cole's update needs to be longer to counterbalance something that might be a bit too small about him.
Hmm

Also, 8 paths with Cole? How very! I'm trying them all for sure.
I wonder if the Rivals path will also mean sex between them but in a hatefuck sort of way.

Honestly, I'm growing more excited for this each day.
Hehe - Rival is a non-sexual path, for those who want to keep their relationship with Cole at the default point. For hatefucks, you'll want Dom and Sub... although there is no versatile option planned. I do recommend playing them all, though - each shows a different side of Cole's personality, and playing all should give a pretty rounded view of his character. You'll also see that in some paths he might not be telling the whole truth, or hiding aspects of himself :sneaky:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
SpaceCorps v0.3.6a 'Cole'
is now available on Early Release for Lieutenant+ Tiers!

v0.3.6apromo2.png
KEY FEATURES:

- 6/8 New Cole Paths - Pick from Ignore, Rival, Friend, Cuck, Sub or Lover!*
- m/f, m/m or mixed routes!
- New feature to name saves [provided by gojira667]
- New kinks: topper, bottom, subby, cuck & additional m/m version of anal
- New character - Jared Cole Sr
- Lowered relationship threshold for talking to Anna

*Dom and Bully routes to be opened later

Come and get it over on my !​

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes