AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
The son of of a preacher always gets me, on that note I think "Take me church" works better for Reddick Flashback Hun Dev's?

Reactions: RanliLabz

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
"take your licks" from Sarge, the music choice, I died I was laughing so hard.

this game. Its a brilliant gem in a sea of mediocrity ... came for the massive list of kinks, stayed for the comedy. this is hands down one of the funniest games ive played in any genre.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Big thanks to Gaystar252 for a great 5* review! Much appreciated, and plenty more Sam and aliens to come!
"take your licks" from Sarge, the music choice, I died I was laughing so hard.

this game. Its a brilliant gem in a sea of mediocrity ... came for the massive list of kinks, stayed for the comedy. this is hands down one of the funniest games ive played in any genre.
Cheers, Bossk! :love: Can't beat a bit of Hanson to indicate cunnilingus :LOL:

perles75

May 16, 2020
II lost the thread in terms of integrated walkthrough... 1) is it active? (I guess yes?), 2) until which points, and 3) how do you use it in game?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hiii hopefully v 0.3.6b doesn't have that many bugs if you publish it on tuesday please make sure it doesn't have so many bugs publish it only if it is perfect I love you stay safe and healthy you are the best ❤
All the new stuff should be clean, ReinerBraun! Currently undergoing a major bughunt throughout the game, tho!
II lost the thread in terms of integrated walkthrough... 1) is it active? (I guess yes?), 2) until which points, and 3) how do you use it in game?
Integrated Walkthrough is active in every scene of the game bar the Anna and Cole updates. You use it by pressing 'W' on your keyboard, at any point in game :D (y)

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Hope you enjoy! :p
I loved it! Whew! I feel vindicated in treating Cole nicely before, and I definitely scored a lot of points with him in the lover route. Being his sub was also hot as shit, but it kinda hurt a bit too much after a while but it makes sense for that version of Cole :LOL:

I'm so glad we get to be nice to him, and hopefully there can be a nice balance with most of the cadets. Anna fucking hates me lmao

• Red Heart

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
SpaceCorps 0.3.6b 'Cole' is now on Public Release!
v0.3.6bpromo.png

ADDITIONAL CONTENT:
- 8 New Cole Paths - Ignore, Rival, Friend, Bully. Cuck, Dom, Sub & Lover - to craft your own relationship.
- A large Sissy-Trans-Bimbo minigame in the Bully and Dom routes.
- m/f, m/m or mixed routes
- New kinks: topper, bottom, subby, cuck & additional m/m version of anal
- New character - Jared Cole Sr
- Expanded Bailey content
- Music that covers everything from Rammstein to Barry Manilow
- 881 new pics!

TECHNICAL CHANGELOG:
- New feature to name saves [provided by gojira667]
- Lowered relationship threshold for talking to Anna [just 1 relationship point now required]

DOWNLOADS:

Hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it! :p

4.10 star(s) 164 Votes