pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
give it time I'm sure something will emerge eventually... A lot of time though, this project isn't breaking any speed records.
On the contrary, the project is already famous to develop slowly, and became an immense epic game longer than all StarWars together, but finished few years sooner :D

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Is there any path specific content? As in scenes that you only see when following the Religious Path, or the Tribalistic path
Not right now, but apparently in the upcoming July update the MC will be making a choice in regards to his relationship with religion and with the demons. I'm assuming that the story will split up into branches then and future scenes will be different depending on the choice the player makes.

PurpleClover

Jul 8, 2022
Oh, that's unfortunate. Thanks for the answer.
From how I understand, you will have to make that large decision about faith and the Daemons soon.
But also, I read that it was previously stated that your Obedience, Faith, and Tribalism stats will affect not only interactions, but also which branch path you can take.

PurpleClover

Jul 8, 2022
I also think that the structure of season 2 is such that you would really enjoy it only when there is a lot of content, as it's based on missions and not a structured narration. Several days can be filled very quickly if you have already a good bunch of missions to select from, which is not the case yet.
But yes, I agree the pace is deliberate -the fact that he largely managed to stick to his development plan of the first six months confirms it. I have the feeling that he secretly hoped to get many holodeck missions via collaborations so he could have focused on the storyline, which is not going exactly as planned, I think. (plus as sometimes happens he got himself distracted by stuff like the dream sequences a bit too much)
I also agree that it's rather unsustainable in the long run (not to mention that the acquisition of several attributes is going too slowly and will probably need to be recalibrated somehow). My hope is that he will plan multi-days field missions after a certain day onwards, which would allow to progress the story as well as giving points (maybe depending on your in-story choices, so that you will define your career), after a certain day. I can't see how he can keep this pace for the 90 days the season 2 is supposed to last...
As frustrating as it is to have to wait, I really think he is doing well. There really is a large amount of content being added each time. The game looks good, is surprisingly intricate even in the backgrounds/ scenery and has music and sound effects on release. there has very few bugs on average in my personal experience and it all feels streamlined. There are other games of this nature that will have a character talking about a past event that you didn't do on this run-through.
and to speak about the scheduling! I've played countless games where you didn't even know a potential schedule to hope they release by. He seems to actively post on the various websites and discord about the development schedule and process. It's amazing to me. I hope for his sake he is able to expand more as he needs make it a bit easier on him but I really think he and the game are doing fine.

Reactions: perles75

PurpleClover

Jul 8, 2022
I don't get why people are complaining about the new format and the update of other content when this is actually being updated quite regularly and with more content between updates.
They've forgotten how long we had to wait between updates before the sandbox period and Ranli had to satisfy patrons by adding additional content OUTSIDE the game.

Considering the games here that become stuck or just abandoned, it's amazing that Ranli continues to be active on his patreon and adds content regularly even after many years. So what if he's added content that you didn't specifically like? It adds a variety of kinks and fetishes compared to the usual onslaught of just vanilla sex (like in other games).

And it's not even like he's completely abandoned the storyline either, you can clearly see it progressing too. Its simply that while we used to wait 4-6 months for an update, now we get regular updates of mini-stories, while the actualy plot development takes the same amount of time as before.

(And if you want a game centered solely around a cousin/sister fetish like Cis, there are plenty of other 3dcg games already that are just for that, that focus mainly on incest. But imo its kinda boring to just seduce your cousin and just bang them, because there's nothing to do after that.)

I agree.
I don't get the hate either. It's literally a game that does a good job of trying to incorporate everyones different tastes, while still telling a story. It's got a ton of sex but it doesn't just devolve into that, there's a lot of backstory going.
and he consistently adds to the story. I mean, things are speeding up with your LI, a pathway to the branches is opening up, we just Got the mission to start figuring out what happened with Dan, and now we might meet God while dealing with the Daemons? hahahahaha

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...and now we might meet God while dealing with the Daemons? hahahahaha
Screw God! I want to meet these nuns (...also to screw :unsure:), now I don't know if we should have been building Faith to get in their good graces or discarding it so we can corrupt them. God help me! o_O trying to predict which logic a Dev will implement makes my head hurt

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
So a new poll just started on Patreon, the results will determine what branch will get the priority in the development for a while, and it will get the first missions released first. As was mentioned in the schedule, the first one will be out in October.

So far, the comfort section is leading by a lot, which is kind of disappointing, imo. I guess it is one of the more underdeveloped branches story-wise right now, like I can't really think of a character in the game that represents it off the top of my head. But, imo, all the other branches have so much more potential in terms of the story development and progression. There are so many interesting directions to take the development of the MC, and you choose to turn him into a prostitute for the troops to use? Man, I don't get bottoms at all.
that's why i hate poll thing...dev should develop the game by himself..stop...poll often ruins game for good

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Nothing really concrete, outside of the descriptions I included in the screenshot. My guess is the same as yours, the training content for the branch will focus on their representatives, so Sarge for Infantry, Fiora for Med, Meera/Ayewn for Securi, and so on. I'm pretty sure the intention is to have all of the cadets align with a specific branch at some point by the end of the season, so they will probably be featured in the training/mission content for their respective branch too.

From the story so far, I feel like it would go something like this?

Flitecorps - Cici (already part of the branch by this point in the story)

Servicorps - Fatima (this is shaping up to be a resistance branch, and Fatima clearly aligns herself against the current regime)

Infantry - Sam (mentioned wanting to get into forward infantry a couple of times, plus this is the same branch his brother chose)

Securicorps - Cole (mentioned both securi and infantry at certain points, so if Sam is infantry, than this leaves Cole with securi)

Comfort - Anna (I remember going through some of the old Patreon posts, apparently there were polls way back for the new hairstyles that the characters got after being shaved. Anyway, the results of the poll had an influence on which branch Anna will end up in, and Ranli hinted that it wouldn't be one with fighting or cleaning, so it's most like comfort for her)
if anna will become a slut i end right now tyo follow this VN for good...this game need less ideas and more story development..as is now is a big mess of ideas from patreons and community and it's not good

Reactions: chrisPbacon420

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Whats new in V2.4.3
~250 new pics -
Anna's dream,
Chad's dream,
Start of Cold Case storyline.
v2.4.2 Public
FEATURES:
- 650 new images - 7 sex scenes - 3 missions
- New Guest Dev Mission: Cyberlinxxx by Baka plays ‍
- Meet Baka's sexy characters Keely, A-Z & Asako!
- Fight Skorpokill to the death!
- Give MC some serious upgrades
- Save Anna from the Lancelot clones in VirtualBeach
- Save Cole from the Volchak in Virtualbeach
- Start the 'Cold Case' storyline
- Earn a valuable ☣SciCorps XP point, plus 1 EQ, 2 IQ & 1 Combat
at least anna dream and lancelot was in prev version right>?

4.10 star(s) 164 Votes