indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I'm super bummed that the Cis update that was promised back in May has now been pushed to December.
I get a month or two delay but SEVEN months? :HideThePain:
when a devs try to milk customers with the reward consisting in listening to the patron request, game will be a big mess, trust me. a pity cuz the first part of the game was quiite good...but now it's only stupid side Virtual mission and no Story advancement

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
when a devs try to milk customers with the reward consisting in listening to the patron request, game will be a big mess, trust me. a pity cuz the first part of the game was quiite good...but now it's only stupid side Virtual mission and no Story advancement
This, entirely everything indio said. Game came out glorious, and now I kind of dont even wanna waste my dl on these updates. They are so extremely slowly released, and so VERY small in actual content, that Im thinking.. I might come back in two years time instead and maybe have an hours game story update. Then I can just without regret skip the ludicrous and stupid secondary creator hell, that looks like a cheap ripoff, and has no game value.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
The WK is kinda bugged right? I mean sometimes when i load a save it just doesnt work, and its a new game, i just started playing..

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
This, entirely everything indio said. Game came out glorious, and now I kind of dont even wanna waste my dl on these updates.

They are so extremely slowly released, and so VERY small in actual content, that Im thinking.. I might come back in two years time instead and maybe have an hours game story update.
Yeah, that's what I've been doing all these years. I check the changelog and move on and I'm still disappointed. Biggest wasted potential I've seen in a long time. Dev saw how the good reception people had for Cis the moment she was added into the game and never did anything again for that character, other than dream NTR stuff, knowing people would wait for it.

I remember asking years ago about it and one dude just told me to learn to read and understand that her update would be the next after the next one, according to the polls. Well, so much for that.

I'm at a point that whenever I see a game with good potential, and the dev starts running polls that will decide what content gets added or even created for the game, I'm just done.

It shows they've given up on their vision and are just content with letting other people dictate how the game is going to develop, doing bare minimal effort and delivering very little.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpaceCorpsXXX-2.5.1ER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: AlixWoe
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes