RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
the protag kinda be going thru alot...but i kinda wanna see him driven to his lowest point. not necessarily in a sexual way but in a "losing his complete and total mind" and being brought to the absoloutle depths of despair kind away periodddt.
Lol, poor MC! I actually agree with Dreadder there - the walk of shame after the Cis scene was designed as the low point of a generally awful day, and we're now on the upswing as he starts to bond with the Cadets. There will be crises to come, of course - but the existential crisis is over now that you've made headway building his personality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Lol, poor MC! I actually agree with Dreadder there - the walk of shame after the Cis scene was designed as the low point of a generally awful day, and we're now on the upswing as he starts to bond with the Cadets. There will be crises to come, of course - but the existential crisis is over now that you've made headway building his personality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I somehow feel very protective of Jimmy, I wouldn't want anything too terrible* happening to him! :giggle:

*except stuff related to dicks, obvs

FaceEater

Jan 2, 2019
aaa it's not like i actually want him to get any sort of permament damage or nuthin, but it would be interesting in a character study kinda way :

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
aaa it's not like i actually want him to get any sort of permament damage or nuthin, but it would be interesting in a character study kinda way :
Lol, I'm sure that there's a 'bad ending' somewhere in the idea, but the walk of shame scene is probably as low as I can take him and bring him back within a single update!

Reactions: FaceEater

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
SpaceCorps v0.3.5a Public Release!
v0.3.5apromo2.png
- Build your relationship with Anna, and discover more about her background and family.
- 385 new pics, multiple new locations, and 1 new character!
- Much more spanking than expected!
- Key content: M/F, Romance, Seduction, Femdom, Maledom, Taboo, Muscle, MFF 3some
- In Game Walkthrough updated to v.0.3.4b

DOWNLOADS:

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
SpaceCorps v0.3.5a Public Release!
View attachment 1078917
- Build your relationship with Anna, and discover more about her background and family.
- 385 new pics, multiple new locations, and 1 new character!
- Much more spanking than expected!
- Key content: M/F, Romance, Seduction, Femdom, Maledom, Taboo, Muscle, MFF 3some
- In Game Walkthrough updated to v.0.3.4b

DOWNLOADS:
WINDOWS
MAC
Who cares about anna... Give me Kex!!!!! :KEK:
I guess the next one will be about Cis right? Then I finally can see more of the alien goddess. Not an Anna fan but damn, that was a nice update

perles75

May 16, 2020
I guess the next one will be about Cis right? Then I finally can see more of the alien goddess. Not an Anna fan but damn, that was a nice update
The next will be Cole, then Cis then the end of part 1

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
why i cannot lower music?
There’s an issue with the channels - basically, I couldn’t figure out how to allow players to mute overlaying sound channels from preferences! I’ll work it our eventually :LOL:
Thanks n0cn11 - someday your Kex will come! :p
An...an...an... UPDATE???? :eek:Thanks! I hope it contains some new sweet femdom candies! :rolleyes:
It most certainly does! ;)

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes