gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm generally not crazy about these "wacky" crossovers as they're a big fuck you to immersion (and I distrust wackiness in all its forms), but this game universe is already so self-consciously silly that the damage will hopefully be pretty limited. Still looking more forward to continuing McSpaceHunk's own stupid adventures, but this seems like it could be fairly innocuous.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I'm generally not crazy about these "wacky" crossovers as they're a big fuck you to immersion (and I distrust wackiness in all its forms), but this game universe is already so self-consciously silly that the damage will hopefully be pretty limited. Still looking more forward to continuing McSpaceHunk's own stupid adventures, but this seems like it could be fairly innocuous.
also I think it's ok because this is clearly a fake thing, as in, the crossovers happen in virtual reality, not in the real world of the game (which of course will have its own missions and storylines).

Reactions: pilgrim2003
Nov 9, 2017
So about the Felix m/m peril scene. Is it just him getting groped by one of the mercenaries or is there more to it? Because I've found every other new scene from this recent update but couldn't find anything new about that scene (don't remember if him getting groped was originally in that scene)

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
So about the Felix m/m peril scene. Is it just him getting groped by one of the mercenaries or is there more to it? Because I've found every other new scene from this recent update but couldn't find anything new about that scene (don't remember if him getting groped was originally in that scene)
Yes, the groping is, sadly, it. I checked the images folder.

Reactions: RedRaven69

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Wery unpleasant characters. :(

Weird music choice. Weird fonts. Ugly color balance.

Goofy lousy humor. Constant ingame sef-promoting.

Overall very unpleasant experience. :(

perles75

May 16, 2020
as someone who highly enjoys "peril content", as he puts it, it was disappointing. I expected a non-con scene.... got some penis groping for half a second.
I think Ranli got a bit lazy on this one to be honest I couldnt even notice the difference with the previous version
(of course I hope it's just that and it's not because he feels he has to self-regulate the content for whatever reason)

Reactions: RedRaven69

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Wery unpleasant characters. :(

Weird music choice. Weird fonts. Ugly color balance.

Goofy lousy humor. Constant ingame sef-promoting.

Overall very unpleasant experience. :(
The music choice is intentionally silly and satirical, as is the humour, which is one of the best traits of this game for vast majority of people. But I suppose that's just not to your taste and there's nothing wrong with that - different folks, different strokes and all that. If Monty Python, Pratchett's Discworld series or Adams' Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy aren't really your idea of good humour, then there's a good chance you won't like this one.

I just can't understand where in nine hells of Baator did you manage to see constant ingame self-promoting? Can't think of a single case of it and I played it through many times.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
The music choice is intentionally silly and satirical, as is the humour, which is one of the best traits of this game for vast majority of people. But I suppose that's just not to your taste and there's nothing wrong with that - different folks, different strokes and all that. If Monty Python, Pratchett's Discworld series or Adams' Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy aren't really your idea of good humour, then there's a good chance you won't like this one.

I just can't understand where in nine hells of Baator did you manage to see constant ingame self-promoting? Can't think of a single case of it and I played it through many times.
You just can't please some people. This game just isn't their cup of tea.
Other people(the AWESOME people ;) ) recognize the satire and humor and appreciate it.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Here's the public release of the new v.0.3.7b technical update from RanliLabz:

v.0.3.7b Technical and Walkthrough Edition [Public Release]

Hello Crew!

This is a Technical Update - complete with multiple bug and typo fixes and continuity edits; alongside a full Integrated Walkthrough for the Cis conversation. Please note that there is no new story content from v0.3.7a... this update is just to ensure that the very best version of SpaceCorps is available to you
There are new Sp4nked and Sp4nker kinks though!

DOWNLOADS:

CHANGELOG:
NOTE: This is a bugfix and walkthrough Update only! There is no additional story/image content.
- New Cis Integrated Walkthrough
- New Sp4nker and Sp4nked kinks added
- Shortened some file paths to help those playing the game from remote locations
- Adjusted some of the UI to create a better Android and Mac experience
- Added extra Hint for moments in the game where players often get stuck.
- Fixed continuity issue with Cis and mindreading.
- 100s of bug/typo fixes - big thanks to devSin for patiently trawling through them all!
- Big backend revamp to prep for Phase 2

Hope you like it!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX Season_1_Finale.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.04.2022 (Season_1_Finale)

Last edited:

Gaesesagai

Dec 20, 2020
The game description (here, patreon, etc) says you can be str8, bi, gay. Yet no matter what choices you make you can never go past "bisexual" in the psychometrics (or psychosexometrics as it's shown in game). It never goes to "gay". Starts on "straight", goes thru "bicurious" and stops at "bisexual", even if the in game comments and dialogue pretty much spell out gay a few times (only to then force you to drool/stare at some boobs, but eh what is consistency :p )
Is this a bug? Or intended?
I think I saw somewhere a dev comment saying it's a bug, and keep checking updates hoping it gets fixed. This bug dedicated release had me play the entire game again, just to be sure, only to be again force stopped on "bisexual". I'd like to know if it's actually intended and it will never happen lol...

Reactions: RodRyder
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes