Others Completed SpacEscape -Chibi Edition- [v0.55] [Urielmanx7]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

BustyBraixen

Mar 15, 2019
does anybody know how to get the heart and ability upgrade in the water level? the rooms they're in are completely boxed off. no passable floors or hidden passages that ive found so far.

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
does anybody know how to get the heart and ability upgrade in the water level? the rooms they're in are completely boxed off. no passable floors or hidden passages that ive found so far.
I remember that there's at least one passage way in that room that uses the walls to throw the player off thinking it's just a normal wall.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
this game isn't abondened or something right?
UrielManX706/06/2022
Ok. Started working on this.

UrielManX706/07/2022
Well, now that I'm doing this, I realize that I've only been talking about corruption this, corruption that, but I haven't done anything code wise, other than declaring the variable, which in turn, happens to be all half assed, is some scripts I have it like Corruption, and other as Lust, so now I have to go over and make sure it's consistent throughout.

UrielManX706/17/2022
Ugh. Almost got this shit. The arousal does go down when getting full, and the corruption bar gets filled a bit, but from then on...All kind of shenanigans. You would think something as simple as to add an extra arousal bar, basically, would be easy, but...

As slow as this is, I'm betting this will finish before High Tail Hall's decade lead.

Last edited:

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
this game isn't abondened or something right?
its as abandoned as it can be without actually being "abandoned" if that makes sense. The creator is relatively active on his blog but otherwise actual meaningful updates might not come for months to years. Basically the idea and concept isn't dead but the project is essentially a zombie. Alive but never updating, as dead as it can be but still doing things.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
its as abandoned as it can be without actually being "abandoned" if that makes sense. The creator is relatively active on his blog but otherwise actual meaningful updates might not come for months to years. Basically the idea and concept isn't dead but the project is essentially a zombie. Alive but never updating, as dead as it can be but still doing things.
But is it about as "dead" as Granblue Fantasy: Relink? I do not think so.

Verbes

Nov 27, 2018
Well for his first SpacEscape, there was the same wtf moment. He has an Progress bar. And yes, for a year there didnt even go up from 40% to 41%. And then! Bam an Update. I follow a few creators, you read nothing but meh and mow here, nothing like you would mention. BAM! A nice Demo for play is released. Tower of H-God... the way up is hard but worth it.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Wait, isn't High Tail Hall a flash game or smth? This thing existed back when I was a teenager. You mean it's still being worked on?
High Tail Hall was abandoned , and every other of its variations
Few years earlier fan of HTH picked up the project but frome what i know he abandoned it to

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
High Tail Hall was abandoned , and every other of its variations
Few years earlier fan of HTH picked up the project but frome what i know he abandoned it to
its not, technically. Crow made the switch to unity which basically makes it high tail hall 3. It's even worse now because its a 3d world with 2d characters. It's all pre-alpha garbage of him making this absolutely fuck huge island of the most basic and ugly looking geometry with almost no content anywhere.

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
Well for his first SpacEscape, there was the same wtf moment ...
Shit, the first SpacEscape was made in Flash back in 2009 or something. I remember it looked worse than early Legend Of Krystal/Spiral Vortex shit and you could fall through the floor by jumping at corners. I've been watching this dude progress and get better year after year for a long time, and it seems like if he can get this money situation in order he's finally got enough skill to finish the game.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Shit, the first SpacEscape was made in Flash back in 2009 or something. I remember it looked worse than early Legend Of Krystal/Spiral Vortex shit and you could fall through the floor by jumping at corners. I've been watching this dude progress and get better year after year for a long time, and it seems like if he can get this money situation in order he's finally got enough skill to finish the game.
That was a good period for hentai flash games: legend of krystal, that peach game (I forgot the name) and spacescape.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
That was a good period for hentai flash games: legend of krystal, that peach game (I forgot the name) and spacescape.
Mario is Missing Peach's Untold Tale?
That was a nice game, too bad it was in Flash. It ran like shit, but I surely did busted a lot of nuts to that one. Miss games like those, ngl.

Reactions: RossoX

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
That probably means me might see a finished product by 2030, if the guy hasn't died by then. The original game has been "in development" for more than 10 years.
I think it's closer to 15 years now
Wouldn't surprise me if the game is older than Uriel was when he started it - HA!

Reactions: RossoX

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
Considering UrielmanX7's progress and update schedule with the first version of SpacEscape, I wouldn't expect more than one or two updates per year.

Given their progress has been better with the remake, but not by much.

Reactions: Octavia15
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes