Others Completed SpacEscape -Chibi Edition- [v0.55] [Urielmanx7]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Pinkaccuracy

Nov 7, 2021
I just happened to stumble upon this game while looking for something cute. Normally slimes and dogs and animal ears are not even anything I like but this style has a certain charm. I thought it might have something to do with the primary colors since I am absolutely a fan of those, but the short of it is that I absolutely love this art and game and everything sofar and would love to see more.
I even went as far as to read most if not all of the recent activity on this thread and the devlog when I found this sketch in a devlog somewhere.
spacEscape boing 1.png
Yup, love this too, it is not just the colors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I know that there have been 4 devlog updates in the last 30 days and how that is a lot more than there 'usually' seem to be so with any luck there is going to be an update for all of us to enjoy somewhere soon. Mayhaps even with a gallery.
Also I guess if I read the last devlog titled "AI is hard" I am guessing he is talking about NPC/Hostiles behavioral programming and not the AI that most of the western world is super hype about (Tensor, Wattson, ChatGPT, Dall-E)?
English is hard.
That said, sorry bout my ESL mess (if it is a mess)

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes