Others Completed SpacEscape -Chibi Edition- [v0.55] [Urielmanx7]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

kurokitsne

Mar 3, 2020
like i say i dont know how to pass this challenge to get the slide
skill im stuck and i look evedrywhere

lostnumber

Dec 25, 2017
Stuck at dash challenge because apparently you're supposed to find slide before that room? Also impossible to escape grabs

Jun 21, 2018
really don't understand all these loli commets, she's very busty, those tits man lol. This is 'cute dwarf' style if anything
the game is also very very bugy for me

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Well, you just gotta love a game that doesn't fucking work.

If you go inside the "Dash Room" where you get the actual dash ability, I get trapped because the only exit out of the room isn't coded poorly. If I try to exit the area and go back to the main hub, one of two things happens: I get transported to a random location within the same area (sometimes into the floor on the rarest of occasions), or the game goes to a black screen and I soft-lock where I'm forced to press 'R' to restart in the current room (but missing any other power-ups I might've gotten).

Was the original "SpacEscape" this horrendously broken? Between this soft-lock chamber and the several secret fake walls that you have to just luck into in order to get some power-ups like the double-jump, this is borderline unplayable.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Oh... this game has been in development for what... 342 years or something? No hate though, both versions are cute.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
View attachment 1409996

Overview:
The "lore"
In order to create the SpacEscape I really wanted, I'm moving to another game engine from Flash, namely Godot, so I'm making this little thing to learn it so when I get to make the remake of SpacEscape I have a reasonable amount of experience on the engine so development goes smoothly.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-18
Release Date: 2021-09-18
Developer: Urielmanx7 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1409994 View attachment 1409992 View attachment 1409993 View attachment 1409995 View attachment 1409997 View attachment 1409998 View attachment 1409999
The nintendo stamp had me laughing
it only lacked the Nintendo Family approval seal of proof

Nov 22, 2018
Well, you just gotta love a game that doesn't fucking work.

If you go inside the "Dash Room" where you get the actual dash ability, I get trapped because the only exit out of the room isn't coded poorly. If I try to exit the area and go back to the main hub, one of two things happens: I get transported to a random location within the same area (sometimes into the floor on the rarest of occasions), or the game goes to a black screen and I soft-lock where I'm forced to press 'R' to restart in the current room (but missing any other power-ups I might've gotten).

Was the original "SpacEscape" this horrendously broken? Between this soft-lock chamber and the several secret fake walls that you have to just luck into in order to get some power-ups like the double-jump, this is borderline unplayable.
DON'T USE THE SAVE POINTS. As saving function is not available in this version, and THE SAVE POINT THE RED DOOR IN THE DASH ROOM WILL MAKE YOU STUCK. As I mentioned before.

About secret walls, you can see the slimes enter/pass through them, and that for double jump is with slightly different pattern. For secret walls, they aren't as unplayable as you say.
I have 2 skills, but I can't get the slide skill.
Learn how to crawl first. As I mentioned before.

Last edited:

gavinfoxx

Apr 14, 2018
I can't seem to crawl. What's the exact keyboard press combination? Right arrow Right Arrow Down arrow doesn't seem to do it.

Nov 22, 2018
Yes that's what I'm having trouble with.
Two ways:
1. After getting Dash skill, press "C" or "RB" without direction key to dash, and press "S" or "Down" while dashing.
2. Find a way to make your character become horny. Stand still to wait for her masturbating. Press "S" or "Down" while she is doing her job.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes