Flash Abandoned SpacEscape [v.02.03.20] [UrielManX7]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
I'm now playing the game so I can help you better. Currently just got the dash skill, and it nowhere says that you need the "dash jump" to get higher. It just tells you that you use the D key to dash. You need the double jump skill in order to reach the higher platform above where you get the dash skill.

Perhaps you're missing the door to the other area. Underneath where you get the dash ability, there is a big "B" on the wall. Go toward that wall and press up to open the door.

Yeah, i fell dumb for don't check the other side, i just found it yesterday, thanks bro.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Same here, but are there still the same bugs? or does it work a little better?
Pretty much the same bugs. Dev did squash some but isnt doing much more for this demo.

He's currently still exploring other development platforms as, according to him, Flash (called Adobe Animate now) is limited for what he wants to do with the game. So development of the actual game is pretty much on hold 'til he finds a platform he likes that allows him to do more with the game.

Honestly, imo, this may take another 10 years before the game is completed at the pace he's going at.

Reactions: Tenenbaum
Jul 23, 2017
Holy fuck! This takes me back to the early days of discovering H-games. Unfortunately, that was years ago, so considering this game is still in development is not a good sign.

Okay, yeah. As far as I can see almost nothing changed since I last played this.... which I think was about 5 years ago.
I know right! I was actually still just a horny virgin girl when still playing his first games and in fact even his first demo release of this game. So crazy! 5 years is very conservative, he's been building Spacescape for at least 10+ years now (don't forget about the abandoned version as well before he started from scratch on a new engine).

Reactions: Xol
Jul 23, 2017
You mean this version that this thread is about, no? Or did he have more before he made the various flash incarnations?
I think the game used to be called Mitsuko X or something along those lines, he dropped it to start working on some normal games without h-content in it this was back in 2010-2011. Then suddenly a year or so later he started again on Mitsuko but more or less from scratch on a new engine and calling it space escape (the one in this thread). It is not abandoned though and he has an active patreon now and still continues to update this game.

I think patreon is actually the reason he started working on the game again. A lot of devs who lacked motivation to release free games came back once patreon became a success for h-game devs.

Just have a look at his blog this was his first post back in 2010 when he released the first demo version of Mitsuko X;

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I think the game used to be called Mitsuko X or something along those lines, he dropped it to start working on some normal games without h-content in it this was back in 2010-2011. Then suddenly a year or so later he started again on Mitsuko but more or less from scratch on a new engine and calling it space escape (the one in this thread). It is not abandoned though and he has an active patreon now and still continues to update this game.

I think patreon is actually the reason he started working on the game again. A lot of devs who lacked motivation to release free games came back once patreon became a success for h-game devs.

Just have a look at his blog this was his first post back in 2010 when he released the first demo version of Mitsuko X;
Interesting. I don't remember those details. I do know of previous Flash versions with the same protagonist. I think those were the ones that were called Mitsuko X. Those had some floating black blob thing for an enemy as well.
But to be honest I always thought the title of this game was Mitsuko X as well, with Space Escape being the subtitle. Or perhaps that used to actually be the case and it has been changed? I don't know any more.

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah I remember the early days, too! Might even have the original version on an old HDD around here somewhere, heh. Hell I remember playing the very first concept test versions, which included the floating eye tentacle monster seen in the splash image, as well as an earlier version of both the wolf and slime enemies. And possibly one other I can't remember specifically offhand. (Wasn't the horse, though) The setting wasn't explicitly a space station or anything, either. Had very minimal/basic platforms and such.

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

downloadproxy

Jan 13, 2018
Hm I found all Items except the Sword and yellow Key card. (15/17 so far)

In Main hall lower left side is a way that is blocked by a green door. The one behind the fake wall. Killing an enemy (I was dragging the slime allll the way) doesn't work. Neither any of the 3 switches I can press.
Please halp ^^
EDIT: Nvm I found it. Yellow card was bugged horse that wasn't there and Sword is past the first double jump lever bottom right.

Reactions: Pablo3scobar
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes