Ren'Py Abandoned Spanish Playa [v1.0] [SpanishPlaya_Dev]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Renders here are done really well, plot wise...enough to keep you interested for next update, ya know we gonna get busy;)

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
I'd like to thank the developer for not including the NTR theme. I hope that, even if they ask you to add it, that they will ... :D Never do it.

Me gustaría darle las gracias al desarrollador por no incluir temática NTR. Espero que, aunque le pidan que la añada, que lo harán... :D No lo haga nunca.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Funny! I used to teach in Tarragona. Some nice beaches nearby. Many nudist. However, I only got one of my students.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Are there gonna be Balconing and fights against moor thieves?

SpanishPlaya_Dev

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Please tell me this will be a harem or at least a harem option. You know I have to have them all.
In the future I will do it (Now it would not fit with the progression). I plan to do it like in pokemon: you must catch'em all (and fuck'em all at the same time). But it is going to take a while though.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Not gonna lie at first I expected to be some bi-lingual 40 plus gigolo, but I was wrong. We live in Spain were there's a huge variety of women with unique looks and personalities. Definitely need more native women and culture featured otherwise it feels like an Americanized version of Spain. This game, however, is a gem and I look forward to more. And even though she's a bitch I'm drawn to Lucia, not too much you can say about Isabel other than she's a knockout. Her character and look feels like it belongs in a game based in Spain. Best of luck to the Dev.

SpanishPlaya_Dev

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
can i chose the girl i want to have a relationship\sex with or does this like the other 99% of sandbox games here that force the player to have relationship\sex when every character to progress the story ??
You will choose who are you going to date, have sex... In this first chapter (because it's just a 'sample' to show the game) you don't have the option, BUT my idea is that you are able to go through the game and only have sex with those you want. You will be able to reach the end of the game without having sex at all.

SpanishPlaya_Dev

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Not gonna lie at first I expected to be some bi-lingual 40 plus gigolo, but I was wrong. We live in Spain were there's a huge variety of women with unique looks and personalities. Definitely need more native women and culture featured otherwise it feels like an Americanized version of Spain. This game, however, is a gem and I look forward to more. And even though she's a bitch I'm drawn to Lucia, not too much you can say about Isabel other than she's a knockout. Her character and look feels like it belongs in a game based in Spain. Best of luck to the Dev.
Thanks mate! That was my original idea: to show a bit of the people that live in Spain and its context, because we are special and unique people (in our way).

Reactions: House Of Black
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes