4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
I dont get this game man, animations are among the best I´ve seen in avns. Like literally top 5, maybe even better, and then you get the renders that look like something from 2017.
Still ngl, its funny, the son is a prick so of course I am gonna fuck his friends, not to mention that if you give me a choice between a whale and redhead slut, what choice is there anyway ?

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I dont get this game man, animations are among the best I´ve seen in avns. Like literally top 5, maybe even better, and then you get the renders that look like something from 2017.
Still ngl, its funny, the son is a prick so of course I am gonna fuck his friends, not to mention that if you give me a choice between a whale and redhead slut, what choice is there anyway ?
The game is made in "Virt-A-Mate", a program for creating animations for VR. That's why the animations are like this.

But it uses old models for Daz3d. Your amazement about the animations are already tired, it would be better to have a better story here.

Mr. Kin

Oct 29, 2020
The most important thing is to try out. Good luck in your game, i liked so far the results.

touchy

Dec 4, 2019
Fun game. I really enjoyed playing it. Looking forward to the next chapters. Any idea when we can expect more?

Chapter 2 now available on Subscibestar :)

Last edited:

mark19

Feb 22, 2019
It has a lot of potential, the level of the scenes is great :WeSmart:... Is the creator working on updates? :)

Jan 11, 2024
View attachment 4018002
Ridiculous review!!One way you can tell someone is a nose-ringed entitled liberal. I mean seriously dude!! This review wouldve been justified if this game was a grindfest sandbox but even then its still gonna be a solid 3 for me.
i was going to agree until you went and made it political for no apparent reason

reviewer is a dipshit who gave a game with 4 or 5 star ratings on multiple areas a 1 star review but nothing in his review suggest hes liberal and its stupid to suggest that he is only because you dont agree with a game rating

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
i was going to agree until you went and made it political for no apparent reason

reviewer is a dipshit who gave a game with 4 or 5 star ratings on multiple areas a 1 star review but nothing in his review suggest hes liberal and its stupid to suggest that he is only because you dont agree with a game rating
Feels like I'm going off-topic but yeah, I stand by it cause most liberals I've known and met ran things through their emotions.

• Haha
Reactions: Kipling
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes