4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

cbreezy122112

Dec 9, 2017
Running into a bug trying to help Eloise at the shop. After finishing at the docks, returning to El and picking "Sure am!" option, the dialog loops into the chat dialog menu

Reactions: Sebasgodd

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
Running into a bug trying to help Eloise at the shop. After finishing at the docks, returning to El and picking "Sure am!" option, the dialog loops into the chat dialog menu
Same here.
I'm wondering if that is just the end of content for now?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
Dear Dev,

First off: You can ignore all these people hating on the awesomely plump assholes. They're exaggerated and sexy and that's okay!

Secondly: Do you have any plans to add futa/trans characters in the future? I'd love to see the MC dicked down, but don't want male characters, so... ;)

Also: You're game is off to a great start! Congrats!

conor22

Jan 29, 2021
Defintliy looking intresting, enjoyed my time playing thru the current version. just a note add a EOC screen or dialogue just so ppl dont sit there wondering if this is a bug or if there is something that we are missing. Iam currently stuck after completing the sidequest and chatting up Des. time 09:55 am.

Reactions: Sebasgodd

sethll7

Sep 13, 2018
Love the art and story in this game. Never seen such great models in 3d in a game like this. I actually like the horns and the butt stuff in this. Hope the dev continues to make this

KittiesDeluxe

Nov 12, 2021
Not sure if dev is reading the thread. Cuz I can't be arsed to look through pages. Let me just say, the potential of this is fucking amazing. Don't let the "ewww hemorrhoid yuck yuck" wiener boys keep you down. The unusual/alien nature of the main race. (inspired by draenei obvz.) means that you can kick them in the metaphorical dick with "well, thats just how their species' B-holes look. The competency/promise of more genuine game mechanics of your game, combined with your background in animations (mmmmmmm futa). Means I will be really following this with an eagle eye. Also, your dialogue is fun and on point. Nothing about this makes me upset beside the lack of content. Which is rare for the 200+ games I have played.

luv u. keep it up dev. :)

edit: I originally wrote this for a bug report but forgot cuz alcohol. It seems like after I get to the main town square, background keeps flashing black then going back to original image. Over and over again. Thank goodness I don't have epilepsy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk and tanyzh

shyguy3000

May 16, 2017
Anyone know how to get full gallery? I keep missing one from page 3,7 and 8. There must be some combination of choises that I'm not making but can't seem to figure out what that is.
Page 3 Pic 3.PNG Page 7 Pic 5.PNG Page 8 Pic 3.PNG

dQe2MUdTteDLi6

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone know how to get full gallery? I keep missing one from page 3,7 and 8. There must be some combination of choises that I'm not making but can't seem to figure out what that is.
View attachment 2291192 View attachment 2291193 View attachment 2291194
Not sure how to get them, but I wrote a small script to unlock the gallery if you are interested. You can name the file anything really, but I put it in:

game/gallery_unlock.rpy
Python:
init 100 python:
    def unlock_all(self):
        self.num_unlocked = len(self.images)
        self.is_locked = False

GalleryItem.refresh_lock = unlock_all
    GalleryItemChapterOne.refresh_lock = unlock_all

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes