3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Special Forces xxx col.png

Overview:
Adulte Third Person Shooter Game
At first glance, it is a third person shooter. However, with each completed mission, the erotic content becomes more and more. As the player, you'll take on the role of Ethen Miller, a Sargent who, due to a botched mission, has been demoted back to private. Accompany Miller privately on various missions around the world and experience together with him many corrupt situations with hot girls.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-16
Release Date: 2023-02-14
Developer: DayandNightGames
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

SpecialForcesXXXMainMenu.png SpecialForcesxxxMision01_F95.png SF_Falludscha_Patreon.png SpecialForcesxxx Mission02.png Special Forces XXX MainMenu small.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
So the Americans (or Brits) are sending Privates on solo black-op missions now? Might want to change him from an NCO, to make it seem a bit more plausible. Maybe he was a Major, demoted down to 2LT, for example. They don't let Privates tie their shoes without supervision - Much less invade foreign soil.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
So the Americans (or Brits) are sending Privates on solo black-op missions now? Might want to change him from an NCO, to make it seem a bit more plausible. Maybe he was a Major, demoted down to 2LT, for example. They don't let Privates tie their shoes without supervision - Much less invade foreign soil.
Never mind the fact that if your record isn't spotless and clean, SF won't even talk to you, let alone let you join them.

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Thanks for your feedback, later in the story this topic will be covered in more detail.

My idea behind this is based on Assassin's Creed, who was also demoted and had to earn his rank back in the game.

He was eventually demoted, not because he is bad, but to get him off his high horse (exorcise waywardness) that caused the failure of the last mission.
So the private also comes back into play to earn his rank insignia. But be careful, since he also gets very close to the general's daughter in the game, his promotion is a bit in danger ^^.

Last edited:

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
I'm stuck inside the house after rescuing wtf
Thanks for your feedback, it actually happened to me once tonight. Probably happens when you run too fast into the house. I will enlarge the collider in front of the door in the next update, then this won't happen anymore.

Reactions: The Ratist

Romusfps

Dec 22, 2020
Hi ! excuse me, but i would like to be also Game Developer, I making a game and i expect realease it on f95 zone.

Could u explain how did u ask to have these permissisons (post your game and tag) ?

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Feels a bit like playing with Playmobil toy figures.
Running speed is very slow and they expect me to walk all the way to buttfuck falluja it seems.
Transports not available in demo...

• Haha
Reactions: DayandNight81
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes