Unity Special Forces xxx [v0.12] [DayandNightGames]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Hi ! excuse me, but i would like to be also Game Developer, I making a game and i expect realease it on f95 zone.

Could u explain how did u ask to have these permissisons (post your game and tag) ?
Hi, for the tag, you need to open a ticket. The rest can explain you a long-term user or admin definitively better. Am still very fresh in this community.
Greetings

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Well, screenshots are kinda enigmatic... is this any good?
I've had many names for my work, but Enigmatic? Whether my game is any good, you should try it out yourself. It is a third person shooter, as you can see on 2 of the pictures, the other pictures, belong to the missions. Which will increase over time, erotic actions. Private Miller can, in the later course of the game, for example, open a glory hole on the base to earn a little money on the side. Hope this helps you with your question.

Reactions: mikusiek

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Feels a bit like playing with Playmobil toy figures.
Running speed is very slow and they expect me to walk all the way to buttfuck falluja it seems.
Transports not available in demo...
Yes, it is a cartoon character. The walk and run speed, you can later in the Technical Center Skilln. And of course you don't have to walk all the way to Falluja, try going to the heliport, it will surely take you to Falluja.

Reactions: EarthTramp

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Yes, it is a cartoon character. The walk and run speed, you can later in the Technical Center Skilln. And of course you don't have to walk all the way to Falluja, try going to the heliport, it will surely take you to Falluja.
I tried the helo, but besides walking through it (many objects lack colliders) nothing happend.
Will try again :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DayandNight81

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
I tried the helo, but besides walking through it (many objects lack colliders) nothing happend.
Will try again :)
Okay, I honestly don't understand. Normally, when you go towards the helicopter, a window opens telling you to press the "H" key. If you get stuck, let me know again.

Best regards
DayandNight

Ps: Just tried it out. The helicopter does not have a collider, because the area around it does. Please don't get me wrong, but go into the menu and adjust the Fps a little bit down. There are currently 17846 colliders in this game, maybe your computer has a problem with that? This problem has not been reported to me until today and now there are over 3000 downloads.

Screenshot (3).jpg

Last edited:

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Okay, I honestly don't understand. Normally, when you go towards the helicopter, a window opens telling you to press the "H" key. If you get stuck, let me know again.

Best regards
DayandNight
yes, this time a prompt appeared :)
You shouldn't use a different key stroke for any single function area.
The simple E should do it to activate the special area you are in (TOC, ammo, helicopter, etc).

Happy little rescued potato :D
1676585553371.png

Btw, shooting your trigger colliders result in bullet holes floating in air :D
1676586027512.png

Last edited:

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
yes, this time a prompt appeared :)
You shouldn't use a different key stroke for any single function area.
The simple E should do it to activate the special area you are in (TOC, ammo, helicopter, etc).

Happy little rescued potato :D
View attachment 2396292

Btw, shooting your trigger colliders result in bullet holes floating in air :D
View attachment 2396302
Glad it worked with the potato now :LOL:

I'll change the buttons, but for now it's just to test if they can all be called individually. Will definitely be the "E" key in the future.

Yes, I'm already on it to fix these "tag" and "layer" problems. Also when you climb on the stones, the character goes into the jump animation.

asefgaf

Apr 1, 2018
mouse dont respod... no "return" to press... whatever button i press it wont stop....
... jut... how...

asefgaf

Apr 1, 2018
ok somehow enter works to get me past that... mouse stil does nothing.. no movement of cursor I can zoom using it, I can fire but not move cusor... to actually follow the path I have to go backwards...

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
ok somehow enter works to get me past that... mouse stil does nothing.. no movement of cursor I can zoom using it, I can fire but not move cusor... to actually follow the path I have to go backwards...
Hi, sorry, but I can't understand that right now. I myself have tested it about 300 times, had not had this problem until today and also no message in this direction. Just restart, if the problem reappears, let me know.

Greetings

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
You get shot like 3 times and you're dead. May be realistic but hardly seems fair.
Thanks for your feedback. Ok, that my game is difficult, I've heard it several times today. Please understand that it is difficult for me to assess this. It takes me 7 minutes to complete the game and I don't lose a single life. To this day I thought it was way too easy. Will take it into account in the next update and lower the enemy's hit rate, I promise.

PS: A sniper must have had his sights on you. Currently you die after 5 hits.

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Maybe you should add to the tags that the game has NO SEXUAL CONTENT.
I just wasted half an hour expecting some (since this is a site for games WITH sexual content).

• Sad

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Maybe you should add to the tags that the game has NO SEXUAL CONTENT.
I just wasted half an hour expecting some (since this is a site for games WITH sexual content).
In version v0.12 this is correct, there is only a little skin to be seen. But the story goes on and that will change in the next update at the latest. I apologize for having invested about 300 hours in this game and you couldn't see any sex in the end.

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
DayandNight81
Do you use AI generated pictures or distorted photos?

And about return/enter, red is return, green is enter.
In nearly all applications they are doing the same thing, but they give different keyboard scancodes.
1676612241966.png

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
DayandNight81
Do you use AI generated pictures or distorted photos?

And about return/enter, red is return, green is enter.
In nearly all applications they are doing the same thing, but they give different keyboard scancodes.
View attachment 2396834
Since I like to photograph la in my free time, I work with real models. All images are photographed and edited afterwards with a cartoon filter.

That's right, I'll sit down right away to the next update and correct a few things.

Reactions: MZZ

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
That's right, I'll sit down right away to the next update and correct a few things.
Some little things in a quick drive by:
- Default volume is too high, blasted my headphones right of my head. Starting with 50% volume setting would be nice.
- Reloading with R
- left ctrl fires the gun too.
- tab for crouching is odd. I would expect mission info or loadout or something on tab.
- key for skipping dialogue/incoming message.

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Some little things in a quick drive by:
- Default volume is too high, blasted my headphones right of my head. Starting with 50% volume setting would be nice.
- Reloading with R
- left ctrl fires the gun too.
- tab for crouching is odd. I would expect mission info or loadout or something on tab.
- key for skipping dialogue/incoming message.
Thanks again, for your thoughts and suggestions. I will definitely take your suggestions to heart.

Slowly I realize how many different subtleties you actually have to pay attention to.

Like the thing with the volume of the music. I always work and play with speakers, there the volume is perfectly ok. But of course, with a headset on the ears, the whole thing is extremely loud at the beginning. Had you not mentioned it, I would never have thought about it.

Therefore, a request to all, I can only adjust the game according to your wishes, if I get constructive feedback from you.

Best regards

Reactions: MZZ and krams_alfa
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes