Unity Special Forces xxx [v0.12] [DayandNightGames]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
TBH I was hoping for better, hard to control, right from the beginning it's hard to to shoot anyone before you're dead after 3 hits, even tried crouching and you get hit 100% of the time before you an even bring your weapon to bear let alone actually hit anything. Will keep an eye on it, but will have to be a lot better to play again.

Reactions: DayandNight81

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
TBH I was hoping for better, hard to control, right from the beginning it's hard to to shoot anyone before you're dead after 3 hits, even tried crouching and you get hit 100% of the time before you an even bring your weapon to bear let alone actually hit anything. Will keep an eye on it, but will have to be a lot better to play again.
Hi, thanks for your feedback. I had already mentioned in a post yesterday to make the game easier. For me, who tests it 100 times a day, it is way too easy. I run through the entire demo in 7 min without losing a single life. But of course I take your feedback to heart and will change it.

Reactions: krams_alfa

asefgaf

Apr 1, 2018
Hi, sorry, but I can't understand that right now. I myself have tested it about 300 times, had not had this problem until today and also no message in this direction. Just restart, if the problem reappears, let me know.

Greetings
still same thing. left click - fire, right click zoom, mouse movement - nothing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DayandNight81

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
still same thing. left click - fire, right click zoom, mouse movement - nothing
I'm really sorry about that. I still don't get it. I haven't heard of anyone having this problem yet. But I want everyone to be able to play it. I'll reprogram the logic in the next few days. So that the control info, does not open automatically, but only when you press a button. Keep an eye on this thread, I'll write you as soon as I've changed it.

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
The character is walking, how to stop him, he comes towards me without stopping... Thank you
Hi, thanks for your message. As you describe the problem to me, it seems to be a bug that occurs very rarely. Will look for the bug and fix it in the next update.

Best regards

DayandNight81

Magic Of Culvina
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
DayandNight81
So, how are things coming along? I think you mentioned something about a March update?
Hi, hope you're well! ;)
Yes, I know I'm behind schedule! In my defense, I'm on it every spare minute.

Since I can not live on the monthly support of 1 euro currently, yet :p . I am forced to still work in my main job. My two employees are currently sick, so that I am forced to partially take over their work.
Therefore, I have much less time to work on the game.

In addition, the next update should be able to show some new content. Unfortunately, this costs a lot of time.

As I said, I'm on it and give my best.

Poste the days also again new content on Patreon.

Until then, have a good time.

DayandNight

Reactions: horndogg16 and MZZ

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
dear DEV, if you can read this, please considere the following:

about gameplay: we all play a counter strike or call of duty, no need to make an invasive sign that remind you how to human.
if you want to add a tutorial you may want to add a partner that give you directions or better tell you things like, if you dont cover properly you will get shoot or something. also some guide will help a lot like, watching a menu with a map and locations (beside the mini map) with pics of the entrance maybe.

about the sounds and voices: they are too loud, both could be softer, no need to invade the whole moment.

about some details:in the scene of the rescue, i like the keep it quiet thing, it feels autentic, but other details like the "camera interface" having too much stuff on it, or that in some point he was whispering, but then he keep doing that when one believe that he was talking to himself.

but those are some personal notes of a humble internet citizen, i understand how much developing a good game takes, and i believe this could be a good game.

i wish you the best of lucks on this proyect DEV.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Idek where to go, I accepted the first mission and scoured the map and everything, i must be missing something... So id add a map with a "Go here" marker for missions instead of saying go somewhere without any icons showing where to go

I had to use the helicopter... woulda been nice to know O.O

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes