DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Just wanted to point out, the sex scenes in the screenshots, while fully implemented in the game, are still not acessible without patreon cheatcodes. They're dependent on the Charisma system, and in the current version you can't increase Charima naturally. This should be fixed in V0.1.2, the version I'm working on right now! Consider those some sneak-peeks for now ;)
Dev said on Itch, an hour ago.

Caught my eye... its Koikatsu after all. But need more info like avoidable stuff and some such.

Another one, from a question asking about what's planned. While they didn't give explicit tags that are planned for the future. Here's what the dev said, two hours ago.

Hi there! I'm going for a slice-of-life dating-sim angle, so for the moment the content is a bit grounded, focusing more on your relationship with the girls. This version has the main game systems implemented, and the story goes up to the point where you meet and talk to all the girls for the first time.

As for planned content, all the main 5 girls will have various encounter scenes, then three date scenes, and then the main sex scene. After that, side sex scenes will be unlocked for each of the girls, and eventually group scenes (it is a harem, after all). The sex scenes will skew light on the fetish side, nothing too extreme, but with enough variety.

The story is non-linear most of the time, you unlock scenes with all the girls separately and mostly in any order. Further story progress will require getting to a certain point with all the five main girls though.

Since the main girl's story may take some time to be done, I'm including plenty of side-content and one-off scenes to make up for it. In the current version there's plenty of lewd and sexy content, but no sex per-se (unless you're using one of the cheatcodes on Patreon).

Hope that cleared up a bit! And don't be afraid to post the comments here, I actually find these very useful!

Reactions: sakdas

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok, I just started the game and I'm regretting it now. Good lord, dev said it's a harem and I didn't expect the teacher to be like that... here's hoping it won't be lesbian or polyamory but actually a harem.
Yeah, the teachers harem. She's using the Mc to make it for her.

Also, taken from devs Itch page...

As for planned content, all the main 5 girls will have various encounter scenes, then three date scenes, and then the main sex scene. After that, side sex scenes will be unlocked for each of the girls, and eventually group scenes
So yes, it will have lesbian and poly.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Usually go for female protagonist in games like this, but I like what I've seen so far. It definitely does have potential. And liked some of the humor.

In for updates.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Nobody has the patreon cheats?

$15 for cheats. Damn, understood why it's not here.
Well some games like Harem Hotel come out without the need for them and some like Heavenly Peaks Cultivation where you are better of just buying the game one time on Itch.io for 13$ for the cheats and then there are cases like CotC and MoR where the cheats are not needed as the game is completely functionial and balanced without them, but they make the gameplay just so much better.

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
No content yet, but from the previews it looks fun. Will be excited for future updates.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes