As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CharaStudio-2021-09-22-17-56-21-Render.png

Overview:
You are in quite a tight spot with your family... So it's time to pick up the pieces and take care of them! Build your own village, build your own harem and uncover your mysterious past. Learn who you are and where you come from. Follow the MC's story as he takes on anyone who crosses his path and steal all the girl's heart along the way!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-03-03
Developer: Chaosborn - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.24
Language: English
Other Games: Academy Of The Elite
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes:

I added custom save locations to the game. Players with existing saves will need to create a new save file(this will make it so the folder appears)
and replace those with your own save files afterward. In case of issues, I still provided a link with a download that makes it so you use the usual save location.
All you gotta do is replace the file that's inside the js folder.
Save location: User/user/AppData/roaming

Android won't be updated, for now, I'm looking into getting a proper apk for it. You can still download the win version and run it in joiplay

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac (v0.20): - -

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

0.23-8.png Diana1_10.png Lola1_3.png Julia1_3.png Aurora1_10.png Princes1_1.png Diana2_4.png Kanako1_3.png Lolasleep2.png Viola2_7.png Zolia2_8.png Elena2_8.png Kara3_8.png Magicac1_8.png mq16_4.png Prisoner1_7.png Rhonda1_7.png Chloelola1_4.png Rhonda3_14.png Bartenderseporis1_3.png Zadiazolia1_2.png Bloom1_15.png belinda1_3.png Map323.png Yuki1_9.png Mara3-2.png Jalila1_5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Just some tips for everyone: read the conversations well everything you have to do next will be mentioned everytime, some side quests will only unlock when you are far enough into the main storyline. The dream scenes when you unlock will automaticly start if you sleep in your bed when you have your own room in the mansion (The room most to the left in the left corrider) there are 3 dream scenes if you didnt get all 3 of them it means you haven't advanced far enough yet into to the main story.

Last edited:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Just some tips for everyone: read the conversations well everything you have to do next will be mentioned everytime, some side quests will only unlock when you are far enough into the main storyline. The dream scenes when you unlock will automaticly start if you sleep in your when you have your own room in the mansion (The room most to the left in the left corrider) there are 3 dream scenes if you didnt get all 3 of them it means you haven't advanced far enough yet into to the main story.
What are your plans for this project?

Reactions: Tunak23

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Just some tips for everyone: read the conversations well everything you have to do next will be mentioned everytime, some side quests will only unlock when you are far enough into the main storyline. The dream scenes when you unlock will automaticly start if you sleep in your when you have your own room in the mansion (The room most to the left in the left corrider) there are 3 dream scenes if you didnt get all 3 of them it means you haven't advanced far enough yet into to the main story.
Are dream scenes important to the story? or are they sex dreams scenes?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Are dream scenes important to the story? or are they sex dreams scenes?
Story not h scene mate important goh... right they are more like teasers and stuff. The story involves around the fact that the mc doesn't know what he really is. He's not human like Jessica.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Story not h scene mate important goh... right they are more like teasers and stuff. The story involves around the fact that the mc doesn't know what he really is. He's not human like Jessica.
I'm going to try it.

I always skip the sex dream scenes. As well as voyeur and lesbian. They are scenes that don't interest me.

long term project got a lot of things I want to do with it and I want it to be enjoyable in terms of story and h scenes.
As long as fetishes like BDSM, rape and domination are optional (if they are included), I suppose I might like the game.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I'm going to try it.

I always skip the sex dream scenes. As well as voyeur and lesbian. They are scenes that don't interest me.

As long as fetishes like BDSM, rape and domination are optional (if they are included), I suppose I might like the game.
Rape is a no go, I'm planning on a dungeon for Bdsm but that'l be optional you can just skip those by not entering the dungeon at all domination from the mc's side or from the girls side? either way domination won't be an issue.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Rape is a no go, I'm planning on a dungeon for Bdsm but that'l be optional you can just skip those by not entering the dungeon at all domination from the mc's side or from the girls side? either way domination won't be an issue.
Thanks for the reply.

It's nice to know this things, without rape and with BDSM optional I'm pretty sure that I can enjoy the game. (y) :)

I dislike all kind of domination (MC's side and girls' side).

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

It's nice to know this things, without rape and with BDSM optional I'm pretty sure that I can enjoy the game. (y) :)

I dislike all kind of domination (MC's side and girls' side).
An example is one of the brothel girl knows what she wants to do etc and takes the scene more from her side or with the other
brothel girl she is inexperienced and the mc takes the lead, it's kinda something like that that you might see sometimes but that's no dom at all so you really shouldn't worry I'll add future tag later on so u have an idea on what to expect! I'll be creating a discord later on today aswell might be more handy to ask questions. anyway go have fun mate and let me know if u enjoyed it:d!

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
end-game wise: what are your plans? do you plan on pregnancy for the girls? and how many girl will be in the game? also, do you plan on netori (steal the girl from someone else)?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Alright, started playing and it is as I've feared.

Dev, please work on your own english or hire a proofreader/translator.
Yes I know English isn't my main language and until a month ago i barely used it at all. Don't worry I have already improved in many ways in it and will keep working on it.

Reactions: __unidentified
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes