As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
how to start siide quest 15 i dont think i found it or even if i did i wasnt paying attention

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Entering the bandits' lair requires a password ... can anyone tell what it is?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You have to get the riddle from the dead bandit next to the dead adventurer mate did you do that? answer is David.
Thanks for the reply, I'm going to see if I miss something and use the password. (y)

EDIT:

I need to return to the south dungeon because I haven't take the riddle.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks for the reply, I'm going to see if I miss something and use the password. (y)
You can find the dead guys before the boss room of the first dungeon the riddle should be in your key items. One guy gives you the locations of the bandits and the other gives you the riddle for the password.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
It seems that I have a lot to see before vote in this poll.

I downloaded it yesterday and did not knew that there was a Princess. Only a Queen.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
It seems that I have a lot to see before vote in this poll.

I downloaded it yesterday and did not knew that there was a Princess. Only a Queen.
Princess isn't shown at the beginning you unlock her by continuing the main story.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
where is side quest 7 and 17
Quest 7 is helping out the farmer in the Farm East of Dravonia. 17 Is helping the villager is Ozryn (Village south west of the south dungeon) Talk to the woman with her kid in one of the houses to start it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is totally unplayable right now. No where can you buy health potions.. so combat is.. run to cave.. get in first battle.. run all the way back to town and sleep.. repeat.. fucking boring even at level 7 have to run to sleep after every battle.. So right now don't waste your time playing it.. it's not at a playable basic RPG game yet.

Auto combat sucks.. MC wastes spells first when he is suppose to be physical attacks mainly and always on the weakest enemy so there goes spell points for NOTHING. So don't use auto it's at an unusable level.

Reactions: Evangelion-01
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes