As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
The game seems interesting. Played it via Android emulator and I liked what I've seen so far... The only thing I think you can work more into is the balancement of enemies/chars and the English, but I can even give myself as an example since I started my own game knowing a very poor-ish EngRish, and now I'm kind of (At least what people say) right on the kick... So don't worry, you will get used and when its time comes you can rework text, etc.

About the battle system; I highly recommend you to disable "Auto-Mode\Remember command" since it's pretty bad done by Rpgmaker Company itself.
About the quests system; I myself don't like quest/affair systems, but if you're going to use it, make sure to set it as "Optional/outside" of the game storyline. But I haven't found anything bad\soo boring to say of it. (Basically, because not everyone has guts to grind too much)
About the storyline; It's sure okay, you have something interesting to go with.. Don't know if I'm thinking too much but I feel some "Deus EX Machina" vibe coming from it. There's nothing wrong and every Dev has to work with what they feel comfier within, so take your time and do not change too much of your game's soul cause eventually, you will find people who will like it as it's meant to be writ.

Good luck. ;)

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Game is totally unplayable right now. No where can you buy health potions.. so combat is.. run to cave.. get in first battle.. run all the way back to town and sleep.. repeat.. fucking boring even at level 7 have to run to sleep after every battle.. So right now don't waste your time playing it.. it's not at a playable basic RPG game yet.

Auto combat sucks.. MC wastes spells first when he is suppose to be physical attacks mainly and always on the weakest enemy so there goes spell points for NOTHING. So don't use auto it's at an unusable level.
Sure auto isn't perfect yet it's something you use for training anyway but I will probably remove it until it's improved I'll make a poll eventually I agree the auto battle system needs work... it's the base auto of rpgm.Potions are litterally in the item shop and you can find plenty of them in chests. So I don't mind critique but dont say stuff if you just didnt check anything. Have a nice day man.

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
The game seems interesting. Played it via Android emulator and I liked what I've seen so far... The only thing I think you can work more into is the balancement of enemies/chars and the English, but I can even give myself as an example since I started my own game knowing a very poor-ish EngRish, and now I'm kind of (At least what people say) right on the kick... So don't worry, you will get used and when its time comes you can rework text, etc.

About the battle system; I highly recommend you to disable "Auto-Mode\Remember command" since it's pretty bad done by Rpgmaker Company itself.
About the quests system; I myself don't like quest/affair systems, but if you're going to use it, make sure to set it as "Optional/outside" of the game storyline. But I haven't found anything bad\soo boring to say of it. (Basically, because not everyone has guts to grind too much)
About the storyline; It's sure okay, you have something interesting to go with.. Don't know if I'm thinking too much but I feel some "Deus EX Machina" vibe coming from it. There's nothing wrong and every Dev has to work with what they feel comfier within, so take your time and do not change too much of your game's soul cause eventually, you will find people who will like it as it's meant to be writ.

Good luck. ;)
Thank you, and yes the auto system isn't perfect... added more in the way to give people a way to afk lvl a bit more because some people don't like the grind. I have been looking into auto systems in the meantime already who are better suited. And yes since it's my first time in creating everything I did expect everything needed to be balanced out. The quest system is more of a way so people know in the future what they have done and completed in between updates. So people know how far they are in the main story and what they can expect. Side quests the same they are more of a way for players to get money without perma grinding monsters so they can purchase the assets of the villagers and within your mansion. My English has already seen some improvements in the meantime, it's not bad but it needs some work so don't worry it's something I'm working on in the meantime thanks for the tips and good words mate!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sure auto isn't perfect yet it's something you use for training anyway but I will probably remove it until it's improved I'll make a poll eventually I agree the auto battle system needs work... it's the base auto of rpgm.Potions are litterally in the item shop and you can find plenty of them in chests. So I don't mind critique but dont say stuff if you just didnt check anything. Have a nice day man.
Where is this item shop? I can only enter the starter town and the dungeon in the caves. I have ONE single potion from chest in the starter town. I have Gold but nowhere to use it in starter town and it's the ONLY place besides the cave dungeon that I can enter. Right now it's run to the cave.. escape all battles.. go in cave fight one battle.. out of mana and health nearly.. run all the way back to starter town escaping all battles.. rinse and repeat and this is AFTER I grind my MC to level 7 and Mage to 6.

Typically auto is set by the type of character.. mage would be spells, combat would only be normal attacks and skills but not spells. MC just needs to stop wasting spells on auto. Configure auto to go by class type. Example: Fighter: Attack/Skills Mage: Magic Priest: Priority Heal if anyone below a percentage otherwise normal attack. Default auto only good for a mage in RPG Maker.

But since game is early phase right now you could hard lock auto for MC to be no spells at this time. It's correct for the mage as she uses spells until she is out of mana than normal attacks.

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Where is this item shop? I can only enter the starter town and the dungeon in the caves. I have ONE single potion from chest in the starter town. I have Gold but nowhere to use it in starter town and it's the ONLY place besides the cave dungeon that I can enter. Right now it's run to the cave.. escape all battles.. go in cave fight one battle.. out of mana and health nearly.. run all the way back to starter town escaping all battles.. rinse and repeat and this is AFTER I grind my MC to level 7 and Mage to 6.

Typically auto is set by the type of character.. mage would be spells, combat would only be normal attacks and skills but not spells. MC just needs to stop wasting spells on auto. Configure auto to go by class type. Example: Fighter: Attack/Skills Mage: Magic Priest: Priority Heal if anyone below a percentage otherwise normal attack. Default auto only good for a mage in RPG Maker.

But since game is early phase right now you could hard lock auto for MC to be no spells at this time. It's correct for the mage as she uses spells until she is out of mana than normal attacks.
The auto system is the system of rpgmaker itself. Its an implemented one for that I'll need a custom one first to be able to do that stuff already looked into it. Dravonia the city next to your hometown the castle one. You unlock it by advancing the main story. It's not far in the main story you have to go to unlock it.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018

bruh... are you doing the main quest? when you reach far enough, you can enter the first city after leaving the starter city... there you can buy new gear (obviously nothing way too strong) and potions... there'll be potion for healing (500 HP), antidote, and magic water (recovers mana)... so you certainly didn't paid attention to the game

Reactions: Chaosborn

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
bruh... are you doing the main quest? when you reach far enough, you can enter the first city after leaving the starter city... there you can buy new gear (obviously nothing way too strong) and potions... there'll be potion for healing (500 HP), antidote, and magic water (recovers mana)... so you certainly didn't paid attention to the game
The only quest I got now is to defeat the dungeon..but even at level 7 I can only survive one battle when you have 5 enemies attacking you.. since only the 1 health potion.. it's a long run back to the starter town to rest.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
The only quest I got now is to defeat the dungeon..but even at level 7 I can only survive one battle when you have 5 enemies attacking you.. since only the 1 health potion.. it's a long run back to the starter town to rest.
Dunno nobody had issues with that part before honestly?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dunno nobody had issues with that part before honestly?
Not sure why than.. I barely survived the very first battle with Kobolds since no special attacks.. It took me 2 attempts.. survived.. saved.. slept.. repeat.. When it was Goblins it was even harder solo. Finally I did the mission and got the mage.. When talking about someone in prison you tend to think you need to level up a bit to get them out.

1. Grinded to level 2
2. Did the quest for the 3 kobold remains
3. Grinded to level 5
4. Did mission to find out I did not have to fight or anything to get the mage
5. Grinded MC to level 7 and Mage to level 6
6. Can survive 2 and sometimes 3 battles with 2 Goblins and 1 Kobold
7. Went all the way to cave avoided all battles and entered cave. First battle was 5 enemies. Used up nearly all mana of mage and MC to finish off 5 because them damn things hit like a tank.. and when they body slam you.. I'm down for as many as 4-5 damn rounds.. with them hitting me for over 40-50 damage each time.. Health nearly gone by the time I can move again.
8. Run back to town so I can sleep as I have no potions.. use escape to flee all battles..
9. Sleep / Save
10. Repeat process

When the damn things hit you with a body slam and your down permanently for 4-5 rounds.. there is no damn way to survive but run all the way back to town to rest. So tell me how can I be having this experience if nobody else has?

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Not sure why than.. I barely survived the very first battle with Kobolds since no special attacks.. It took me 2 attempts.. survived.. saved.. slept.. repeat.. When it was Goblins it was even harder solo. Finally I did the mission and got the mage.. When talking about someone in prison you tend to think you need to level up a bit to get them out.

1. Grinded to level 2
3. Grinded to level 5
7. Went all the way to cave avoided all battles and entered cave. First battle was 5 enemies. Used up nearly all mana of mage and MC to finish off 5 because them damn things hit like a tank.. and when they body slam you.. I'm down for as many as 4-5 damn rounds.. with them hitting me for over 40-50 damage each time.. Health nearly gone by the time I can move again.
8. Run back to town so I can sleep as I have no potions.. use escape to flee all battles..
9. Sleep / Save
10. Repeat process

When the damn things hit you with a body slam and your down permanently for 4-5 rounds.. there is no damn way to survive but run all the way back to town to rest. So tell me how can I be having this experience if nobody else has?
Alright, mate sure if your having issues I'll make sure you can get those potions before Dravonia is opened to avoid this in the future and I really mean that nobody had issues with this before... played a couple of times from 0 till it's done too to test stuff out and never had any issues but I'll do something about it tomorrow k mate?

Reactions: Cokane0

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
How is possible that I skipped the 1ST DREAM?

Is related with the Fact that I do not know what is the 3RD MAIN QUEST? I made the rest of Main Ones but still do not know about this quest.

How resolve the SEEDS thing? I am lost. I have a CARROT SEED but I forgot where I should go after that.

Last edited:

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
How is possible that I skipped the 1ST DREAM?

Is related with the Fact that I do not know what is the 3RD MAIN QUEST? I made the rest of Main Ones but still do not know about this quest.

How resolve the SEEDS thing? I am lost. I have a CARROT SEED but I forgot where I should go after that.
You can find the second seed in the deep woods south of Dravonia and you didn't see dream scene 1 ?

Reactions: Tunak23

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
You can find the second seed in the deep woods south of Dravonia and you didn't see dream scene 1 ?
OK. Thanks for the seed clue... I finally found it

Unless you added it wrong in the ENCYCLOPEDIA I saw the 2nd Dream sleeping in my mansion... Despite I slept before in my original house and in the Inn.
There is a 3rd MAIN QUEST before save the Princess but I do not know anything about it.(Maybe the 1st dream happens here)..

Screen Shot 190.PNG Screen Shot 191.PNG

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Alright, mate sure if your having issues I'll make sure you can get those potions before Dravonia is opened to avoid this in the future and I really mean that nobody had issues with this before... played a couple of times from 0 till it's done too to test stuff out and never had any issues but I'll do something about it tomorrow k mate?
Sounds great. Yeah it's probably many are past game grinders that are use to grinding for a long time to do anything... after all many like Final Fantasy but I could never finish one of them games because at the end it turned out you had to go get a strategy guide to find out what mob to steal from so you could enhance your weapons or you would never beat the boss.. Hated them games for that reason. The only games I have been able to complete are the English Tales series and Y's series (loved all the Y's ones and completed them all) because defeating the final boss did not rely on you having the best of everything.

I am more of the casual gamer and do not have the time to grind for hours to complete a game.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Whenever you can upload an android version I'll be there to play it cause honestly looks so good,the premise of building up your village I hope is explored deeply to the point we can take decisions that are all for Kingdom building.

Would also love to see an in deep exploration of the customs and peculiarities of this world,like any fantasy setting decent worldbuilding is key to success,from harem shaenninghans to little details.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Whenever you can upload an android version I'll be there to play it cause honestly looks so good,the premise of building up your village I hope is explored deeply to the point we can take decisions that are all for Kingdom building.

Would also love to see an in deep exploration of the customs and peculiarities of this world,like any fantasy setting decent worldbuilding is key to success,from harem shaenninghans to little details.
Fixing a bug right now after that's fixed I'll work on the android version asap:)

Reactions: Tunak23 and Cokane0

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020

1. Grinded to level 2
3. Grinded to level 5
9. Sleep / Save
10. Repeat process

Nobody had the issues, either way, you can find 3 extra potions early on now you can find them on the farm east of Dravonia and 1 in the major's house. It took a bit longer because I fixed some bugs in the meantime sorry for the wait. Only download from the Mediafire file until f95 updated the others I'll delete them for now.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Nobody had the issues, either way, you can find 3 extra potions early on now you can find them on the farm east of Dravonia and 1 in the major's house. It took a bit longer because I fixed some bugs in the meantime sorry for the wait. Only download from the Mediafire file until f95 updated the others I'll delete them for now.
Ok great.. completed that quest. BTW did you tweak anything or that or what happened? I was not being stunned for 4-5 rounds like before so I was not a sitting duck. BTW I did find a bug after freeing the Mayor's wife if you go back into the prison the Elf is there and the quest starts again.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes