BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is posible to get affection 10 with them?
damn, some of the non-main girls do be looking cuter than some of the main girls ngl lmao.
Yeah, lol. The main girls + Claire were the first ones I made. I ended up getting a lot better with time tho. The maing girl's date outfit was my chance to make the girl's models more interesting.
I think I've only seen 3 of them (gym, disco and shop, the ones that the oracle told you to visit to get charisma) and the truth is that I haven't paid much attention to what they are like. Is there that much difference?

On the other hand, is charisma of any use? (aside from getting the scenes with the side girls)

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Is posible to get affection 10 with them?
Not yet, currently it caps at 9 after the dates.

I think I've only seen 3 of them (gym, disco and shop, the ones that the oracle told you to visit to get charisma) and the truth is that I haven't paid much attention to what they are like. Is there that much difference?
Besides the ones you've cited, there's also: Beach Girl, Pool Girl, Shower Girl, Basketball Girl, Park Girl and Exhibitonist Girl. You find them in "Wander around" locations when there's no main girl there, such as the Beach, Swimming Pool, and other locations. Check the INFO tab, the achievements hint on how to find them.

On the other hand, is charisma of any use? (aside from getting the scenes with the side girls)
Not yet. Atm it's only used to unlock the scenes with the one-off girls. It's gonna be needed to progress the main story after a certain point tho.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not yet, currently it caps at 9 after the dates.
It's what I thought, but better ask to be sure.

Besides the ones you've cited, there's also: Beach Girl, Pool Girl, Shower Girl, Basketball Girl, Park Girl and Exhibitonist Girl. You find them in "Wander around" locations when there's no main girl there, such as the Beach, Swimming Pool, and other locations. Check the INFO tab, the achievements hint on how to find them.
I didn't do the sex scenes with the 3 that I mentioned (I verified that to increase the charisma it's enough to find them and get to the point where you can get the sex scene, without having to go further, and that is what I proceeded to do), so it isn't too likely that I look for the rest of te side girls.

Not yet. Atm it's only used to unlock the scenes with the one-off girls. It's gonna be needed to progress the main story after a certain point tho.
It's good that in the future the charisma will be necessary to progress the main story.

Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
After playing, I'm glad to see you get to refuse showing the pictures and such. Although reading in the comments that there's no romance planned for Claire, considering all the talk about her wanting exactly that (enough to get really upset due to envy), is a bit of a bummer. Oh well.

MetalDexterCore

Feb 26, 2023
I'm missing one achievement I can't seem to get. It's the take Lily to the beach once you're close enough. I had three almost perfect dates with her and took her home every time. Am I not close enough or am I just missing something?

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
I'm missing one achievement I can't seem to get. It's the take Lily to the beach once you're close enough. I had three almost perfect dates with her and took her home every time. Am I not close enough or am I just missing something?
Once she's affection 9, find her on the beach on sundays and choose to swim with her.

Reactions: MetalDexterCore

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
are u plan adding any kind male dominance content?
Hm, not properly, at least not with the main girls. There's some reversals (like Claire's last scene), but nothing that's overtly maledom. Might happen again on a future Claire scene, but more in the vein of roleplay than anything else.

EDIT: That doesn't mean the game is focused on femdom either, even if there are some light femdom with Claire and Elizbeth. I like to write most sex scenes fairly balanced, fairly vanilla. Sometimes the MC takes the lead, sometimes the LI takes the lead. It all depends on each girl's personality after all.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpecialHaremClass-0.1.8b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: KagetoDev

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm not sure what I'm doing here or why I'm downloading this game but hey ho stranger things have happened.

Reactions: KagetoDev

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I played it for a couple of hours, typical sandbox type game, lots of clicking locations, talk talk talk, some spying on girls etc.. Sex scenes are quick and not very exciting. Too much grind for so little payout. I am not going to hate it or anything, just feel there are way better games to spend your time on.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes