Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The controls needs some work. Usually when you click the right mouse button or the ESC button you go to the save screen but you also can access the preference or the main screen or quit.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
The controls needs some work. Usually when you click the right mouse button or the ESC button you go to the save screen but you also can access the preference or the main screen or quit.
I changed the UI a little bit from Renpy's default UI.

I've moved those screens to the top right menu, they should be accessible from there.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Violet_Rain

Jan 1, 2020
Just started playing the game a few days ago and I gotta say my favourite character is the bisexual teacher with questionable ethics.

God, I hope she's romanceable in future updates and the MC gets to share his classmates with her.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
God, I hope she's romanceable in future updates and the MC gets to share his classmates with her.
She will indeed be romanceable. Her romance arc will take a little bit longer to get added into the game, but there's some new scenes of her coming out in the next few updates.

i really hope theres more anal
Next update :)

Last edited:
Reactions: akd420 and taru

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpecialHaremClass-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
seriously ... each day more and mroe worse bullshit games popping up ....
and this with a renpy engine.. this is so embarassing ....

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
the new running girl is cute, i hope she becomes a permanent partner one day, still this update has me eating good
indeed, ELIZABETH SUPREMACY

Reactions: KagetoDev

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
In case anyone else is having trouble with it like I was, Isabelle's event actually triggers in the evening, rather than the afternoon.

Reactions: KagetoDev

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Any reason why the new one-off girl actually has a name while the others don't? Just curious.
The named ones are VIP Patrons custom girls, that's why they have a name and a little bit more dialogue than regular one-off girls. They might show up more than once too (Aryn's getting a new scene in the next update). It all depends on the Patron's requests :)

Reactions: Vax Morale
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes