jata

Oct 3, 2020
Great game, and the animations are really good. Finally animated scenes that don't feel like they're in slow motion. Was going to play again but the Linux (.sh) is not working. Downloaded it twice and no luck. Any work around or maybe thoughts on what's wrong? Also if anyone has suggestion on games with a similar animated feel would be appreciated as well. Please and thanks! :)

Edit: Nvm, did some looking around and found the issue.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Weekly update 30/2022
I turn to you again, honourable round knights of Laura's table!
This week's objective was to make plenty of test renders and adjust my postwork presets. Sometimes I am a bright guy or maybe just lucky. I do not know. I tend to think that the second option is more realistic. But I completed my goal by Tuesday. It works! It added a couple of frosty hair to my beard (do not ask about the head as I am bold - take a look at BB) when my RAM could not contest my new GPU and decided to shut down the PC. But I resolved it too. The rest of the week I spent fixing the itchiest feeling I have since I switched to Renpy. I began to re-render images of the first two weeks of the game. I intended it as a test of my new rig. Believe me or not, I managed to do 1/3. I even added a couple of new renders and animations. One year ago, I already re-rendered some scenes. Then I decided to call it "done" as it took too much time. Now I have a tool to finish it in a short while. Just look and compare the images attached!
Last week I wrote to you that next, I would address the issues shown in the "Rost the game" discussion. I will not, sorry. Of course, I feel that I am wasting your support, but I can not help myself. I have an obsessive feeling that I must finish re-rendering the rest of the first two in-game weeks. Now I know I can do this in a week. And after that, I will begin rendering the new update and giving out preview images again. I will rewrite some dialogues and address the issues when I code the upcoming update. V1.4 will be a completely remastered game + with the new stuff.
Thank you very much for your support!
It made me prefer investing in a new rig versus quitting the project in the darkest hour of it!
Have a great weekend!
Best wishes,
Nemiegs
(I also asked him if the new rerendering would break our saves and he said it would not)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Unlocked
Weekly update 30/2022
I turn to you again, honourable round knights of Laura's table!
This week's objective was to make plenty of test renders and adjust my postwork presets. Sometimes I am a bright guy or maybe just lucky. I do not know. I tend to think that the second option is more realistic. But I completed my goal by Tuesday. It works! It added a couple of frosty hair to my beard (do not ask about the head as I am bold - take a look at BB) when my RAM could not contest my new GPU and decided to shut down the PC. But I resolved it too. The rest of the week I spent fixing the itchiest feeling I have since I switched to Renpy. I began to re-render images of the first two weeks of the game. I intended it as a test of my new rig. Believe me or not, I managed to do 1/3. I even added a couple of new renders and animations. One year ago, I already re-rendered some scenes. Then I decided to call it "done" as it took too much time. Now I have a tool to finish it in a short while. Just look and compare the images attached!
Last week I wrote to you that next, I would address the issues shown in the "Rost the game" discussion. I will not, sorry. Of course, I feel that I am wasting your support, but I can not help myself. I have an obsessive feeling that I must finish re-rendering the rest of the first two in-game weeks. Now I know I can do this in a week. And after that, I will begin rendering the new update and giving out preview images again. I will rewrite some dialogues and address the issues when I code the upcoming update. V1.4 will be a completely remastered game + with the new stuff.
Thank you very much for your support!
It made me prefer investing in a new rig versus quitting the project in the darkest hour of it!
Have a great weekend!
Best wishes,
Nemiegs
(I also asked him if the new rerendering would break our saves and he said it would not)
As always, Thanks 4 the news share. :)

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Good evening, honourable supporters of Laura!
She is doing great, sends you kisses and says she will begin to participate in the next game update on Monday!
I have made my render and coding plan for the next game update and will begin working on it on Monday.
I did not manage to re-render everything. But I will finish it in my spare time along the way.
Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Good evening, honourable supporters of Laura!
She is doing great, sends you kisses and says she will begin to participate in the next game update on Monday!
I have made my render and coding plan for the next game update and will begin working on it on Monday.
I did not manage to re-render everything. But I will finish it in my spare time along the way.
Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs
Holy shit what an dress. :eek: :love:

Thanks 4 keeping us up to date with the news-flash. :)

Reactions: Pollux

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 27th From Nemiegs For Patreon

Nemiegs posted this post On 27th August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 27th August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

W4D3-2-D-27.jpg

Hi!

A quick update!

On Monday, I started making images for the next update.

Moving on next week! Also, in a few days I will make the 2nd wallpaper for August.

Have a great weekend!

Regards,

Nemiegs

)

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

(

Hi!

Please find your previews .

Enjoy!

Regards,

Nemiegs

)

Thanks In Advance .

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

(

Hi!

Please find your previews .

Enjoy!

Regards,

Nemiegs

)

Thanks In Advance .
:cry:I hope there will be no bestality there. Who is that fat old man ?Is the BB boss's mother disguised as a guy over there?

Last edited:

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hi!
Another quick update!
Rendering goes as planned. And my new rig does a fantastic job allowing me to enjoy creating scenes with many characters. It was worth it! About 200 images and 16 animations are ready.
Next will be another week of rendering.
Have a great weekend and thanks for your support!

Regards,
Nemiegs

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Laura seems have put on weight ...
The developer made her fatter in the last update. I don't know why. Some fetish, I guess. Personally, not the choice I like.
Yes you are right, Laura gained weight in the last update but as far as I read in the next one, the dev would have made her a little thinner, so somewhere between the last one and before.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes