Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
Weekly Update 32/2023

Dear Amazing Supporters,
I hope this message finds you well and filled with anticipation for what's to come. It's been an incredibly productive week.
I'm in the final stages of rendering the images and videos for my next update. On Monday, I'll focus on wrapping up a few remaining cutscenes.
Once the cutscenes are complete, I'll dive headfirst into coding the next update.
So, closing a week 6.
Thank you for being part of this incredible journey with me.
Have a great weekend!
Warm regards,
Nemiegs​

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Weekly Update 32/2023

Dear Amazing Supporters,
I hope this message finds you well and filled with anticipation for what's to come. It's been an incredibly productive week.
I'm in the final stages of rendering the images and videos for my next update. On Monday, I'll focus on wrapping up a few remaining cutscenes.
Once the cutscenes are complete, I'll dive headfirst into coding the next update.
So, closing a week 6.
Thank you for being part of this incredible journey with me.
Have a great weekend!
Warm regards,
Nemiegs​
Is laura getting pregnant? Her belly seems a bit more bulgy than usual.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Can someone give me a detailed breakdown of how the game is different if you go with Pride VS Submission? Also, whether there is any point in getting a mixture of both stats or if you should do a playthrough that heavily focuses one or the other? I get that Pride is her resisting but does that makes the scenes even naughtier or does it make them more vanilla?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Can someone give me a detailed breakdown of how the game is different if you go with Pride VS Submission? Also, whether there is any point in getting a mixture of both stats or if you should do a playthrough that heavily focuses one or the other? I get that Pride is her resisting but does that makes the scenes even naughtier or does it make them more vanilla?
Her pride allows her to avoid some naughty scenes. Submissiveness adds to her naughty scenes, e.g. with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes