Drakan73

May 14, 2021
Can someone give me a detailed breakdown of how the game is different if you go with Pride VS Submission? Also, whether there is any point in getting a mixture of both stats or if you should do a playthrough that heavily focuses one or the other? I get that Pride is her resisting but does that makes the scenes even naughtier or does it make them more vanilla?
Pride allows you even to befriend some major NPC and at last choose when, at the end atm, give herself to someone to obtain something. I choose this path indeed in my actual first playthrough. It's interesting indeed.

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I'm curious- who's your favorite character in SR - apart from Laura obviously - and why?
A few releases back I made a count and found there were more than 55 NAMED characters in the game, so there a a few to choose from.
My favorite is Brute with Emily a close second. Brute holds the long end of the stick for the moment, and he could turn out to be a key player depending on how his relationship with Laura plays out. Emily seems to hold a few secrets of her own as well.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'm curious- who's your favorite character in SR - apart from Laura obviously - and why?
A few releases back I made a count and found there were more than 55 NAMED characters in the game, so there a a few to choose from.
My favorite is Brute with Emily a close second. Brute holds the long end of the stick for the moment, and he could turn out to be a key player depending on how his relationship with Laura plays out. Emily seems to hold a few secrets of her own as well.
Definately her slutty lawyer friend cause she’s always getting them into naughty but fun trouble and she’s so hot too, would t mind getting to play a day in her life for an update

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
Weekly Update 33/2023

Dear wedding guests!
I stand before you with my head bowed in humility. After the previous weekly update, I was called "on the carpet" by the board of the Nemiegs project. The Marketing department had filed a complaint against me. The committee made me read my weekly updates from a year ago and the current ones. I was told that I had become uninspiring. I was told that I don't sell tires but create art with a taste of adventure. I argued that I was trying to understand what people wanted to hear and that I wanted to be informative. I was told that I had already published the extensive Excel of the game. And that I should stop guessing.
Instead of reporting the number of tires sold every week, I should write more teasers. I tried to argue that my teasing powers didn't go beyond "This is a potato. It's going to be a nice potato. You're going to get a potato." The board was deaf to my objections. I was told to tell more about the process itself. What was challenging for me to build what I'm most looking forward to in the next game update. What's going on around the game in general? Besides my wife's decision to make an OnlyFans account for Laura. (By the way, what do you think of that? I have no idea how it works.)
I'm no longer rendering this week; therefore, there are no previews this time as I was coding. The game is almost ready for early access. There are still some tests left in the technical department, and it will probably see a release sooner than my damn Excel said. So, there's little point in publishing it for now. I have to admit that.
And so here is my teaser. Honestly, the Marketing department helped me write it:
"It's Monday. Laura is back at work and soon finds out we are not the only ones missing her absence. Could Berta have cooked something new for her over the weekend?
And what was it with this lottery thing again? The one that's been on TV lately.
Laura may have a crucial and potentially game-changing meeting with BB. That depends on your earlier choices.
These are just some exciting things you and Laura must look forward to in this release.
Will Laura choose to date Brute to get some intel? Or visit Donald to keep him away from her home?
But for proud Laura, life could become much more painless. If BB has decided to help her...
Rest assured – Monday is not necessarily the worst day of the week. Well, not for us anyway – how Laura deals with it all remains to be seen."
I hope I was convincing.
Yes, and Nemiegs project board, Marketing and Technical departments are only in my fantasy world. Behind it lies one man-orchestra from your midst. When I'm down, he keeps me afloat.
That's all for this week.
The Early Access release will depend on test results.
And a final note - my sincere thanks to each one of you for being here and supporting me on this adventure!
Have a great weekend!
Nemiegs.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
Weekly Update 34/2023

Hey, guys!
Rapid update this time. I am leaving the civilization until Sunday late at night. I will have minimal access to communication, so if you need me, please wait until Monday. Expect SR's official release, then.
Have a great time ahead!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Weekly Update 33/2023

Dear wedding guests!
I stand before you with my head bowed in humility. After the previous weekly update, I was called "on the carpet" by the board of the Nemiegs project. The Marketing department had filed a complaint against me. The committee made me read my weekly updates from a year ago and the current ones. I was told that I had become uninspiring. I was told that I don't sell tires but create art with a taste of adventure. I argued that I was trying to understand what people wanted to hear and that I wanted to be informative. I was told that I had already published the extensive Excel of the game. And that I should stop guessing.
Instead of reporting the number of tires sold every week, I should write more teasers. I tried to argue that my teasing powers didn't go beyond "This is a potato. It's going to be a nice potato. You're going to get a potato." The board was deaf to my objections. I was told to tell more about the process itself. What was challenging for me to build what I'm most looking forward to in the next game update. What's going on around the game in general? Besides my wife's decision to make an OnlyFans account for Laura. (By the way, what do you think of that? I have no idea how it works.)
I'm no longer rendering this week; therefore, there are no previews this time as I was coding. The game is almost ready for early access. There are still some tests left in the technical department, and it will probably see a release sooner than my damn Excel said. So, there's little point in publishing it for now. I have to admit that.
And so here is my teaser. Honestly, the Marketing department helped me write it:
"It's Monday. Laura is back at work and soon finds out we are not the only ones missing her absence. Could Berta have cooked something new for her over the weekend?
And what was it with this lottery thing again? The one that's been on TV lately.
Laura may have a crucial and potentially game-changing meeting with BB. That depends on your earlier choices.
These are just some exciting things you and Laura must look forward to in this release.
Will Laura choose to date Brute to get some intel? Or visit Donald to keep him away from her home?
But for proud Laura, life could become much more painless. If BB has decided to help her...
Rest assured – Monday is not necessarily the worst day of the week. Well, not for us anyway – how Laura deals with it all remains to be seen."
I hope I was convincing.
Yes, and Nemiegs project board, Marketing and Technical departments are only in my fantasy world. Behind it lies one man-orchestra from your midst. When I'm down, he keeps me afloat.
That's all for this week.
The Early Access release will depend on test results.
And a final note - my sincere thanks to each one of you for being here and supporting me on this adventure!
Have a great weekend!
Nemiegs.​

View attachment IMG_2437.webp
Damn I can’t remember, is there a gloryhole bathroom at Laura’s job? I know she visited a gloryhole club with Jeanine but don’t remember any other bathroom gloryhole

kiriloss

Nov 11, 2017
Who is us? I'm fine with it.
Us, the players. If you're fine with it, good for you, but at least read the rest of the sentence : "or at least give us the choice". Almost every game is with shaved girls, milfs, women, whatever you wanna call them, they're shaved. And having hair isn't necessarily a bush, what she had in the first half should have contempted everyone. If not, the choice is the best solution. The dev is good enough to be able to do it.
And I'm sure there are plenty of silent people who think as I do on the subject, but shaved lovers are the loudest (and perhaps the majority)

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Us, the players. If you're fine with it, good for you, but at least read the rest of the sentence : "or at least give us the choice". Almost every game is with shaved girls, milfs, women, whatever you wanna call them, they're shaved. And having hair isn't necessarily a bush, what she had in the first half should have contempted everyone. If not, the choice is the best solution. The dev is good enough to be able to do it.
And I'm sure there are plenty of silent people who think as I do on the subject, but shaved lovers are the loudest (and perhaps the majority)
Why should the dev put in much effort to give a choice for beaver/non beaver lovers?

Maybe you have some arguments to convince him to do it, I am the wrong person to address for your personal fetish demands even if you blow it up to an anonymous mass of people, "us", whose spokesman you are.

• Angry
Reactions: xxxavier

kiriloss

Nov 11, 2017
Why should the dev put in much effort to give a choice for beaver/non beaver lovers?

Maybe you have some arguments to convince him to do it, I am the wrong person to address for your personal fetish demands even if you blow it up to an anonymous mass of people, "us", whose spokesman you are.
Again, "or at least give us the choice". Us. I seem to be more tolerant than you are, but whatever. And concerning the hair, liking it isn't a fetish because it's natural (but "debatable"...). I am not anyone's spokesman but myself, yet I know many share this opinion but remain silent, I was one of them for a very long time (at least behind my computer). Your opinion seem to represent the majority's as for today's tendancies, and almost every game is for you. At least, this one, a very high quality one, was different. I just hoped the dev could have the strength to remain true to his initial idea.
And for the additional work it could represent to propose a choice, I honestly have no idea. I just know that some dev with a good update rate can do it, and I know this one is also good, so why not ? A man can dream.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes