RotNot2

Mar 3, 2020
Wish there was a term for this genre. Like a Societal Moral Collapse fetish? Government Mandated Humiliation? It's been hard trying to find more games and comics that scratch the same itch as this. The only thing that comes close for me are the Business Sex Manner series of comics.

Also I'm dying to see more stuff with Leina

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wish there was a term for this genre. Like a Societal Moral Collapse fetish? Government Mandated Humiliation? It's been hard trying to find more games and comics that scratch the same itch as this. The only thing that comes close for me are the Business Sex Manner series of comics.

The game “Fashion business”the trophy bitch wife goes from riches to rags in it, and is repeatedly blackmailed, by people below her, kind of grindy though atleast the first season

Reactions: Fuji44aa

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018

Eromantis Village Slut could also be interesting to follow. I haven't tried it yet myself, so I'm only basing it on what's going on on the Patreon site.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Does someone knows where are the save files ? Had to reinstall Windows but still have my old drive and files, and can't find anything in Users folders with a name like SR or Nemiegs...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does someone knows where are the save files ? Had to reinstall Windows but still have my old drive and files, and can't find anything in Users folders with a name like SR or Nemiegs...
Might be under something else, if you put all those files back under the hidden appdata path, it will auto load them from whatever name they are.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Windows key + R and type %appdata%, then go to the RenPy folder and search for 'SpecialRequestv04'.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
FOUND IT !
RenPy folder in Users/(user)/Appdate/roaming/renpy , along with other RenPy games :)

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes