9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Doesn't work for me. It just opens the text file in the browser. This is supposed to be a file I can download and drop in my game folder, right?
Right click on that page then Save as. Then rename the file.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yeah, try Save As.
Right click on that page then Save as. Then rename the file.
Did that, and it saved it as an Internet Explorer icon. I changed the name to .rpy, and put it in my game folder, and I got this.
I deleted the file, and still get this.
It broke my game. I can of course redownload everything, as long as my saves are fine, but I have limited data and can't really do that too many times.

[ I need to learn to copy the all the files into another folder before doing things like this, cause I seem to have this issue regularly with Renpy...games constantly breaking for whatever random reasons.]

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Did that, and it saved it as an Internet Explorer icon. I changed the name to .rpy, and put it in my game folder, and I got this.
I deleted the file, and still get this.
It broke my game. I can of course redownload everything, as long as my saves are fine, but I have limited data and can't really do that too many times.

[ I need to learn to copy the all the files into another folder before doing things like this, cause I seem to have this issue regularly with Renpy...games constantly breaking for whatever random reasons.]
Click on the file so that it shows you all the text. Then right click and choose Save As. Then browse to the game folder and click on the gamegallery.rpy file and overwrite it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Click on the file so that it shows you all the text. Then right click and choose Save As. Then browse to the game folder and click on the gamegallery.rpy file and overwrite it.
That would be all fine and dandy if it hadn't already broken the game. I deleted everything except the saves. I'm just gonna wait til next update. I just was trying to figure out how to get extra corruption to get certain scenes that it told me I needed more corruption to see. Thought maybe a gallery would be a close second. That idea broke my files. I'm over it. I'm gonna wait and come back to it next update.

Reactions: bigphil963

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
sthis game is really good, need more exposure.
the humiliation is excellent, the story, kinda makes sense. the characters model, animations and sounds are very good.

thanks for the developer(s) and the uploader.

Reactions: oldschool34500

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
I think I see where I messed up at, I did two playthurs, one where I didn't give in to the homeless guy or forced the girls to go lunch...

Reactions: Geko1711

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
i have only 47/50 corruption point??? some one help what i miss!!!
You have to find things to do even while working that increase corruption outside of the story es before you go to work near home there is a star try that.

Reactions: N Lii

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Try and search for corruption and set to 50 or 50+
Or enable the ren'py console (instructions can be found here with a search)
open console with shift-o, type corruption += 20 enter and then escape to close the console
That's what I did

The += (increase with) acts as a safe-guard to make sure you are manipulating an existing in-game variable and will produce an error if you make a typo

Reactions: N Lii
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes