estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.1 + Gallery unlock

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

Size 191 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

3. Download the RPA file:

Size 2.01 GB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.specialrequest/game
The file MUST be named: archive.2.0.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip!
You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
< > OR < > or even < >

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on .

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
mmh, the speed of the story got up - think it's to fast now. The tension the story had is lost since she "lost" the money. The situation is now "There is no other choice" and there is no question any more what is the next plot twist. The only open question at the moment is "Who fucks her next" and nothing more. It's kind of disappointing. There isn't any intelligent try to get in her pants, just an order for her to do it with no option by the author to get out of it and that's it. Boring. For example the Gunnar situation - why slapping without the option to not choose it. Maybe - opt 1 -> ignore, opt 2 -> slap, opt 3 -> jump of and scold friendly that is not what he paid for, opt 4 -> stop moving and if you want more you have to pay etc. There are other options available. And the same with the money courier job - an option to let the story go as it is atm or to get the bag in the front in the front passenger seat with saying you feel more secure when you see the bag and it's still out of view and BB has to use other methods to catch her with other traps that she could avoid, too.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8, Gallery Unlocked by me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldran: (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Would it be possible to do gallery unlock fo pc also? This is only for android correct?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes