taglag

Aug 6, 2019
:ROFLMAO: This is why I hate polls in games. Because you can never make everyone happy. And when something is chosen, some are happy, others complain that others have chosen wrong.
Yeah it is the whole entitlement philosophy or thinking today. "I am entitled to having you make this just the way I like it , because I know the absolute best way it should be made." or "You should think like I do, because I am right!"

Reactions: Sadowdark

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Gallery Unlocker

Small script to unlock gallery, should work with future versions as well as long as the game code don't change too much
place on the "Game" folder for this game

Thank you and enjoy,

Last edited:

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Gallery Unlocker

Small script to unlock gallery, should work with future versions as well as long as the game code don't change too much
place on the "Game" folder for this game

Mega

Thank you and enjoy,
Thank you very much!
Does it work with the compressed version as well?

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
It occurs to me that with Laura really beginning to slide into corruption, so much so she's doing live sex shows... And with her controllers already changing her appearance, it might be time they consider getting her a boob job. Maybe even some piercings.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Nemiegs

For me, when Gary says to Laura, "what are you afraid of in your cunt, it was half the city." When Laura doesn't feel like sitting in the gynecological chair in this update. It is besesu and is a plot flaw. Because someone can play a different way. And that should be fixed.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
1678486017311.png

Good evening, Laura's friends and users!

I have finished my work on the animations. We'll see if it gets better. But it will definitely be easier for me.

I haven't recorded a "How it is made" video yet because I'm not doing anything interesting. Let me know if you are also interested in a tour of different locations in my Daz world. For example, Laura's house or PAM.

I am currently in a heavy and tedious period of development. I have compiled a to-do list. I've started tweaking the replayable scenes for Laura's hairdo, if you know what I mean... It covers the brothel, the hotel and some sandbox events. That's why there are no preview pictures yet, and they won't be for a while.

The next thing I will do will be a new world. It will not be visually different. Oliver is back, and I want to give those who didn't want him a chance to play without him. I'm planning two navigation systems, each with hidden sandbox events. One with Oliver, the other without. However, in the next two days of the game, the husband's participation will be necessary for some events. Also, the players can send Oliver on a new job trip soon.

The next step, which is more interesting, I will create new sandbox events. Circumstances have changed, and the previous ones have already been seen. Only then will I get down to rendering the main story.

A lot of work!

Thanks for being with me on this journey!

By the way, the picture on this post is not from the game. But it's definitely an idea for the future. It's incredible how her face changes with her hairstyle.

Have a great weekend!

Regards,

Nemiegs

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2457064

Good evening, Laura's friends and users!

I have finished my work on the animations. We'll see if it gets better. But it will definitely be easier for me.

I haven't recorded a "How it is made" video yet because I'm not doing anything interesting. Let me know if you are also interested in a tour of different locations in my Daz world. For example, Laura's house or PAM.

I am currently in a heavy and tedious period of development. I have compiled a to-do list. I've started tweaking the replayable scenes for Laura's hairdo, if you know what I mean... It covers the brothel, the hotel and some sandbox events. That's why there are no preview pictures yet, and they won't be for a while.

The next thing I will do will be a new world. It will not be visually different. Oliver is back, and I want to give those who didn't want him a chance to play without him. I'm planning two navigation systems, each with hidden sandbox events. One with Oliver, the other without. However, in the next two days of the game, the husband's participation will be necessary for some events. Also, the players can send Oliver on a new job trip soon.

The next step, which is more interesting, I will create new sandbox events. Circumstances have changed, and the previous ones have already been seen. Only then will I get down to rendering the main story.

A lot of work!

Thanks for being with me on this journey!

By the way, the picture on this post is not from the game. But it's definitely an idea for the future. It's incredible how her face changes with her hairstyle.

Have a great weekend!

Regards,

Nemiegs

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.
:unsure:In my opinion, Laura looked unnatural and artificial in this photo

Reactions: Zloy013

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I really appreciate the way Nemiegs like to add a little extra seasoning to many of his scenes. What I mean is that most scenes would be good enough straight forward, but when he adds that little surprise, or twists the knife a bit, it goes straight from good to great.

An example is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of a sudden, that scene promises something more down the line, something Laura isn’t even aware of.

It spices things up, adds elements of surprise (to both Laura and us) and creates suspense going forward in the story – please keep that up! :)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes