RPGM Completed Species Committee [v1.6] [Mochimochiya]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
This is to Everyone who are complaining about Description.
I don't understand Japanese, not a single word. For creation of game a small description is required so I just used Google Translate. You are welcome to suggest a better description (in English). If anyone thinks that Uploader should play game to create description then sorry we don't have that much time.​

Reactions: charlez

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
I see the "animated" tag ... is it 2 frames animations?

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
This is to Everyone who are complaining about Description.
I don't understand Japanese, not a single word. For creation of game a small description is required so I just used Google Translate. You are welcome to suggest a better description (in English). If anyone thinks that Uploader should play game to create description then sorry we don't have that much time.​
Hey, would this help ?
Got this off of deepl,

Species Committee

Impregnate me in a world where sperm is precious!

Synopsis

A world in the distant future, where sperm production in men has become difficult. The protagonist has sperm that can make a baby. The protagonist, who has sperm that can make babies, has sex with girls as a "seed committee member" at the school.
...I'm going to try to graduate while still on the "seed committee."

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
The protagonist, who has sperm that can make babies
Is that all it takes to be a protagonist these days? Have a working penis with sperm. Though considering all the male protagonists in NTR games...

Mar 15, 2021
MTL... hmm I'll try this game since it's netori. I know that the cheat tag is considered as netori sometimes but if there was a Netori tag clearly written it would avoid unnecessary debate.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
MTL, error pop up. What a good combo to conceive in the precious world of sperm. Just BRAVO.

2Kawaii4U

Feb 20, 2018
Am stuck as well....can't find the special drug zone...
1. Go to hallway, talk to guy with ! sign
2. Go all the way to the end left side of the "Behind Gym"
3. Talk to girl and you get H scene, choose Squeeze > Loosen pace to avoid ejaculation
4. Go back to behind gym area and use the left vending machine
5. H scene ensues, talk to the NPCs then go back to behind the gym then talk to ! guy, go to right vending machine & interact
6. You notice there's coins, talk to tsubaki & ask for ruler.
7. Go back to Infirmary and into the seeding room then interact with the drawers near the entrance. You will find ruler. 1644147273992.png
8. Go back to right side vending machine, get coin, go to left vending machine, buy drink, give to guy with ! in behind gym.
9. Buy drugs from guy at bench near vending machine.

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
1. Go to hallway, talk to guy with ! sign
2. Go all the way to the end left side of the "Behind Gym"
3. Talk to girl and you get H scene, choose Squeeze > Loosen pace to avoid ejaculation
4. Go back to behind gym area and use the left vending machine
5. H scene ensues, talk to the NPCs then go back to behind the gym then talk to ! guy, go to right vending machine & interact
6. You notice there's coins, talk to tsubaki & ask for ruler.
7. Go back to Infirmary and into the seeding room then interact with the drawers near the entrance. You will find ruler. View attachment 1637839
8. Go back to right side vending machine, get coin, go to left vending machine, buy drink, give to guy with ! in behind gym.
9. Buy drugs from guy at bench near vending machine.
What about the beginning after you've put back the book? I've been walking around everywhere without being able to do anything

Reactions: 6thFist
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote