RPGM Completed Species Committee [v1.6] [Mochimochiya]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
This has been argued to death for like 6 years. It's not changing.

NTR = netorare
Cheating = netori
Swinging = netorase

You're right that netori doesn't necessarily include relatives but it would apply in so few situations.
If people are still arguing/asking for Netori, then it is not going away, so I really do not see why people would be against the netori tag being added, especially since NTR was added with no problem. If it is a language thing, then NTR should be changed to Cucked so there will be no more confusion and it will fit the tags other themes.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Been a minute since I've been this frustrated with a game. Have to find the drug zone, no girl appears behind the school. Talk to the guy in hall about drug zone, girl appears already hungry behind the school, locking me out of the H scene. Then I try to reload to start over and the save is corrupted every time. Have to reload a save from the previous day, and I can't even skip through the bunny girl H scene that I've seen 5 times already because the game crashes if I try. I'll just skip this one.

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
seriously don't get why the staff keeps enabling broken_divisions "releases". he breaks every game he MTLs, doesnt test anything ever and uses google translate instead of better services. amazing.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
edit

I'm in my bedroom after school and when trying to sleep its just
'there is only one chair so when someone comes bed replaces your chair'

what do i do?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bknjuu

Washedupklay

Feb 16, 2020
This has been argued to death for like 6 years. It's not changing.

NTR = netorare
Cheating = netori
Swinging = netorase

You're right that netori doesn't necessarily include relatives but it would apply in so few situations.
Nothing is lost by differentiating the tags. In fact, it would help others find exactly what they're looking for. Would also help the comment section not devolve into "Is ThIs ReAlLy NtR?"

Reactions: Azriel55

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
“use the gully board”

“Im tired, but recently I’ve become a habit
tough”
I wonder if it’s the kind of person who feels tired like this.

Rumors that Miki Kurokawa is doing melons
at school and outside
She has heard

There are various erotic rumors about her
In the school, if you pay money, they
will let you do it

This translation is kinda all over the place

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
thx for sharing but to be honest i dont undestrand a s**t of what im doing
is there a guide or something?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
It feels like some serious reasearch of all "NTR" games is in order.
Looks like many gems were mistreated cuz of that fat, ugly, disgusting "NTR" tag...

Reactions: Azriel55

LewdCatt

Jan 13, 2021
Game is broken in ch.3 when i talked to the guy behind the Gymnastium. screen turned black but still can access the Menu

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
From my research it's not NTR it is instead NTRI or Netori where you (MC) steals others. But I could be wrong since the page did not mention ntr. Also can we have an NTRI tag for Netori?
nah NTRi isn't really a thing, some places use it, but is only made-up. NTR is the only one that is an actual term, and is specific to Netorare (and netorase by technicality since it is a direct sub-genre of NTR).

Netori, is just Netori. and it's tag would be Netori, or cheating (since some don't use it), in the case where it is netori, but not cheating... well neither tag :S although here on f95 cheating tag is used.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote