RPGM Completed Species Committee [v1.6] [Mochimochiya]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AznPx

May 8, 2021
Yeah got this game to the end of chapter 6 and yup can't continue any further either due to a bug or just the issue with the game in general

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yeah got this game to the end of chapter 6 and yup can't continue any further either due to a bug or just the issue with the game in general
Still no fix for this issue? @_@

After the first sleep, the game ends directly where do I make a mistake?
Stop getting penalized. You can get a penalty by:

1. Walking into the end of the Hall (way)
2. Entering into the girl's bathroom (Still in the Hallways).
3. Getting in between people and forming a group of three (in a line or in an L shape).

Haven't checked 1, but 2 and 3 can become accessible/doable after certain chapters.

Also you get a game over if you ran out of energy.

any guide or walkthrough?
Simple Walkthrough/Guide (Forgot details about some stuffs specially quests that you can easily do by following what was stated so guide is 100% also stuck at Day 6, Best to save at the start of each day.).

For choices, 1-1-2 means first option on choice 1, first option on choice 2 and 2nd option on choice 3.

Day 1, Just do your work and Bang Miki, Second choice for less energy.
Day 2, Do the slut in the Hall (in front of the Restrooms), select 1 for choice, then do your work and Bang Mami, Either do 1-1-2, 1-2-1, or 2-1-1 for choices for best outcome. Talk to the Nurse afterwards.
Day 3, Not sure if there are consequences with talking with Tsubaki but talk to her, Fck the girl behind the Gymnasium, (Back of Gymnasium, go straight west, avoid getting Penalty from reason 3 above. Best choice for outcome is 2-1. Then do your work and go home.
Day 4, Fck the girl behind the Gymnasium, same place as the above one, best choice is 1, then do your work. Dunno if choices matter. Then fck the Nurse (optional).
Day 5, Just some choice, select 2 for both to avoid penalty. Do your work and Fck Tsubaki (Dunno if choices matters).
Day 6, Fck the Gal near the Restroom Entrance in Halls (2-1 for choices), then the Girl in the Girl's Restroom (2-2 for choices) then do your work. (Choices doesn't matter since you can view both alternate scene in the recollection room).
Day 7... There's no FKEN Day 7 and onwards since I am stuck with the mentioned bugged above.

Additional stuff is about the secret shop, talk to a guy in the hall, then Tsubaki at the Back of the Gym, interact with the Vending Machines, Talk with Tsubaki again, then get the ruler in the Breeding Room (just interact with the shoerack or whatever those things are just after entering).

Also there's that one day where you can go to the Library after your work (can't remember which one) but just go through the door at the end of the Library and enter one of the doors.

Last edited:

moares

Feb 15, 2021
with the save file from earlier in the thread, once you complete the game, in the memory room to the right of Tsubaki there is a unlock button hidden on the wall to get the wedding scene.

Ninpass

Apr 22, 2019
Still no fix for this issue? @_@

Stop getting penalized. You can get a penalty by:

1. Walking into the end of the Hall (way)
2. Entering into the girl's bathroom (Still in the Hallways).
3. Getting in between people and forming a group of three (in a line or in an L shape).

Haven't checked 1, but 2 and 3 can become accessible/doable after certain chapters.

Also you get a game over if you ran out of energy.

Simple Walkthrough/Guide (Forgot details about some stuffs specially quests that you can easily do by following what was stated so guide is 100% also stuck at Day 6, Best to save at the start of each day.).

For choices, 1-1-2 means first option on choice 1, first option on choice 2 and 2nd option on choice 3.

Day 1, Just do your work and Bang Miki, Second choice for less energy.
Day 2, Do the slut in the Hall (in front of the Restrooms), select 1 for choice, then do your work and Bang Mami, Either do 1-1-2, 1-2-1, or 2-1-1 for choices for best outcome. Talk to the Nurse afterwards.
Day 3, Not sure if there are consequences with talking with Tsubaki but talk to her, Fck the girl behind the Gymnasium, (Back of Gymnasium, go straight west, avoid getting Penalty from reason 3 above. Best choice for outcome is 2-1. Then do your work and go home.
Day 4, Fck the girl behind the Gymnasium, same place as the above one, best choice is 1, then do your work. Dunno if choices matter. Then fck the Nurse (optional).
Day 5, Just some choice, select 2 for both to avoid penalty. Do your work and Fck Tsubaki (Dunno if choices matters).
Day 6, Fck the Gal near the Restroom Entrance in Halls (2-1 for choices), then the Girl in the Girl's Restroom (2-2 for choices) then do your work. (Choices doesn't matter since you can view both alternate scene in the recollection room).
Day 7... There's no FKEN Day 7 and onwards since I am stuck with the mentioned bugged above.

Additional stuff is about the secret shop, talk to a guy in the hall, then Tsubaki at the Back of the Gym, interact with the Vending Machines, Talk with Tsubaki again, then get the ruler in the Breeding Room (just interact with the shoerack or whatever those things are just after entering).

Also there's that one day where you can go to the Library after your work (can't remember which one) but just go through the door at the end of the Library and enter one of the doors.

I have few questions. What do i do to get roller to get coin and why did someone kidnaped me while mc is asleep and cut off his sword?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I have few questions. What do i do to get roller to get coin and why did someone kidnaped me while mc is asleep and cut off his sword?
Roller? It's been a while since I played so can't remember, if you mean for the vending machine it's there. It becomes available later in the game.

Getting kidnapped iirc is the bad end when you get a lot of penalties either by getting close to other NPCs so you'll be a group of three (with some exceptions).

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote