RPGM Completed Species Committee [v1.6] [Mochimochiya]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 15, 2021
Anyone got the raw? I'd rather read japanese than deal with this MTL.
Might translate if anyone can post an unedited file.

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
I fixed the game by modifying the data of the game. It's a really dirty fix and may break the game if applied before the end of chapter 6 but when you get to your room at end of chapter 6 and it tell you to sleep, go to bathroom, save at bathroom, replace file "Map022.json" in www/data of the game by my "Map022_fixed.txt" (ofc rename it to Map022.json)
Then you just have to restart the game and load the save you did at the bath.

NOTE : it may break your game if you use that BEFORE getting to chapter 6.
i replace Map022.json with new file from you, but still stuck at the end of chapter 6.
do you have any clue for this?

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
I'm losing my saves- I was playing and 5 mins later I cannot load my save. The message says: "Type Error: Cannot read 'play' property of null."

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
I'm losing my saves- I was playing and 5 mins later I cannot load my save. The message says: "Type Error: Cannot read 'play' property of null."
delete you old save, and restart the game
advice from me for not get error, if you want exit from game go to title screen first and then close the game
don't exit the game while you still in game

Reactions: Pink Man

opzt12

Sep 19, 2022
nonennonen โพสต์: 7494039 สมาชิก: 844650 said:
ฉันได้รับข้อผิดพลาดหลังจากน้องสาว/แม่บ้านเล่น กลับถึงบ้านก็เรียนไม่ได้ นอนไม่หลับ ออกนอกบ้านไม่ได้ มีความคิดวิธีการแก้ไขหรือไม่?
[/อ้าง]

Jan 22, 2019
has this game been overhauled yet with a fan translation? Played MTLs before but this one is probably the worst. Not only confusing, but also no idea how to progress even at the start. Id love if someone could ping me if its available

Reactions: LazwelX

DRAKEZERO

Jun 23, 2019
delete you old save, and restart the game
advice from me for not get error, if you want exit from game go to title screen first and then close the game
don't exit the game while you still in game
I keep getting this error even exiting the game in the way you described, any suggestions?

Or am I supposed to finish the game in 1 single play?

Thanks in advance.

DRAKEZERO

Jun 23, 2019
do you go to title screen first before exit?
Yep, but error keeps apearing, and even wors it some times the image just frezz but aparently the game is stell responding, and I have to close it to fix it, and even though I blindly try to get to the title the error apears again.

Anyway this is to stupid and frustrating, i ended up deleting this shit, it's a shame because the animations are actually good, but it's just not worth the struggle.

Thanks anyway.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I'm stuck after talking to mama sensei everything is just this screen any way to fix it and if it helps I'm playing it on joiplay

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote