RPGM Completed Species Committee [v1.6] [Mochimochiya]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 9, 2021
Im lost i cant even find the drug location is this game really completed?
Apparently, you gotta ask your childhood friend about it but you need to have enough non-penalty points to actually clear it, you go behind the school, fuck some tennis player, get paid for it, then try to buy a soda, pick coins out from under the vending machine, get ambushed by some rich girl, get raped, survive that, and then impregnate her later on or something.
Basically, like, if you get any penalties, just restart the fucking game.
Or so I'm told.

Mr.UnknownXD

Sep 2, 2017
Apparently, you gotta ask your childhood friend about it but you need to have enough non-penalty points to actually clear it, you go behind the school, fuck some tennis player, get paid for it, then try to buy a soda, pick coins out from under the vending machine, get ambushed by some rich girl, get raped, survive that, and then impregnate her later on or something.
Or so I'm told.
didn't work for me still got that game over after the rape

UIstar

Jun 24, 2021
Or so I'm told.
thats really stupid because i have gotten penalties for stupid reason one of them me walking to close to a wall i dont know if its a bug but its stupid as hell.

art2022

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah, no, the game is bugged. I literally got stuck in the room on chapter 6 saying "it's time to study" then i proceed to try and study and it says "today's study is over" unable to progress with anything
well, how did you find out how to pass ? because I have the same bullshit

Last edited:
Reactions: tts69

Maken512

Oct 16, 2021
well, how did you find out how to pass ? because I have the same bullshit
I gave up and deleted the game, so i'm not sure what you're talking about
I fixed the game by modifying the data of the game. It's a really dirty fix and may break the game if applied before the end of chapter 6 but when you get to your room at end of chapter 6 and it tell you to sleep, go to bathroom, save at bathroom, replace file "Map022.json" in www/data of the game by my "Map022_fixed.txt" (ofc rename it to Map022.json)
Then you just have to restart the game and load the save you did at the bath.

NOTE : it may break your game if you use that BEFORE getting to chapter 6.

Maken512

Oct 16, 2021
I saw that there's scenes with preg belly in the data of the game. I finished the game but still don't know how to get them (the memory room seems full tho) If anyone know how to get them, I'm interested !

I saw a lot of request for full save, here is mine even if the preg scene with Tsubaki can't be found :

Last edited:

Wankaweegi

Mar 21, 2021
I saw that there's scenes with preg belly in the data of the game. I finished the game but still don't know how to get them (the memory room seems full tho) If anyone know how to get them, I'm interested !

I saw a lot of request for full save, here is mine even if the preg scene with Tsubaki can't be found :
What is even in that bugged file, I cant delete it regardless of what i do :/

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
so is the game still a buggy machine translated mess? or is it at least playable now?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote