RPGM Completed Species Committee [v1.6] [Mochimochiya]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 18, 2020
View attachment 1637408

Overview:
Impregnate me in a world where sperm is precious!
Synopsis
A world in the distant future, where sperm production in men has become difficult. The protagonist has sperm that can make a baby. The protagonist, who has sperm that can make babies, has sex with girls as a "seed committee member" at the school.
...I'm going to try to graduate while still on the "seed committee."​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-06
Release Date: 2022-01-06
Other Name: Seed Community
Developer: Mochimochiya
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.6
Language: English (MTL by broken_division )
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can't select you name in beginning of game. Change your name using save editor

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

Extras:
Text Input Fix*

Thanks to Airell for game link

View attachment 1637409 View attachment 1637410 View attachment 1637411 View attachment 1637412 View attachment 1637413
Why isn't this on android please

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FireFunk

PoisonL1quid

May 9, 2020
Yeah, no, the game is bugged. I literally got stuck in the room on chapter 6 saying "it's time to study" then i proceed to try and study and it says "today's study is over" unable to progress with anything
It's just trying to give you the real life college experience, except the fucking till you croak part. That's not a bug, that's a feature.

Wankaweegi

Mar 21, 2021
Putting aside the large rollercoaster of ups and downs, does this game actually have any preg content or is it another creampie -> verbal declaration -> treated as fact until ending/dialogue/etc.?

Mar 9, 2021
Honestly, given how hard it is to progress, I'm not sure if getting an actual translation would work out.
I was running around for like an hour trying to get past Chapter 3 and apparently I locked myself into endless bad ends by not talking to the dude who would make my entire fucking screen black until after I fucked the tennis girl so I kept being interpreted as not having enough energy even after figuring out that if you hold right on that black screen you'll activate the penalization trigger which will let you go.
This game is busted. Just rip the vid files out. It'd be nice to be able to actually play it but I don't think that would pan out very well.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
It's just trying to give you the real life college experience, except the fucking till you croak part. That's not a bug, that's a feature.
Is that what the game is about? Fucking till you die? Couldn’t tell through the machine translated mumbo jumbo

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Honestly, given how hard it is to progress, I'm not sure if getting an actual translation would work out.
I was running around for like an hour trying to get past Chapter 3 and apparently I locked myself into endless bad ends by not talking to the dude who would make my entire fucking screen black until after I fucked the tennis girl so I kept being interpreted as not having enough energy even after figuring out that if you hold right on that black screen you'll activate the penalization trigger which will let you go.
This game is busted. Just rip the vid files out. It'd be nice to be able to actually play it but I don't think that would pan out very well.
Honestly a proper translation would help with navigation at best, also the penalty system is kinda stupid.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote